Saturday, August 24, 2024

Yard Surfing is Hard

 



You have to look closely to see I am a LIVING Dog, not a yard decoration. Yard surfing is hard work. It is HOT down here in Florida, but once in a while the sun is hot in the sun but not so hot in the shade, or the part sun/part shade...


In this position, I can hear daddy behind me in the pool, I can look to the right and watch for one of the 3 pitties and their dad Willie and I spend most of my time watching the street out there in the hot sun. I see walkers, bikes, joggers, dog walkers. Today I saw NO one but Daddy and
the dang woman with the cell phone
on the lighter side, this is a good time for a pun.

Dog-gone it Mama, paw-lease stop hounding me with that phone. I am having a ruff day. She said Beau, you look quite fetching, laying there. Howl could I ever live with you?

THE END roll the credits

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Mama is a perfect punster!!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
When you have shade, you gotta take cover, right! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

You and your mom make the best puns.

Tigger's Mum said...

Best place is in the shade. Ask the mama for a hammock.

Rose said...

Your mom is just too punny!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
I always enjoy seeing your cute photos.
I am glad you have some shade there in your yard, it is better than full sun. Why are you having a ruff day? HUGS, have a happy day!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You have a nice yard to relax in and watch whatever is going on sweet Beau!

Millie and Walter said...

You found a nice shady spot to hang out and keep your eyes on everything around you, Beau.

DeniseinVA said...

Lol! You make a very cute yard decoration Beau.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like it is the perfect place to yard surf. Enjoy!

Mevely317 said...

Yard surfing!!! I'm going to commit that one to memory. 💛

CheerfulMonk said...

😊❤️👍