Thursday, August 22, 2024

Here I am Inside

 


Mama took this on Tuesday 8/19/24, she asked me to get up, move around, give me an action shot.
it is just soooo hot all I do is lay down, sleep, wake up, move to another spot, lay down, get up, move to another spot. Are you picking up what I am putting down?


this is what she got. I open my eyes wide; I opened them half way


she just got the action shot by making them into a GIF

This is Me in Action
She asked me to tell you what I am thankful for, since today is Thankful Thursday at Brians Home

“What do you call a reptile that works for the government? An investi-gator!”

Oops! Sorry Mama, I thought you wanted me to tell a gator Joke for laughs...  I am thankful Mama knows how to us Bing AI and make a gator who sings and tells jokes. and I am thankful for the carpet I sleep on, for the mama who puts the peanut butter on my green gator for me and that she loves me enough to post my photos for all of you.



13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beau, you are just like ME!!!

Ann said...

You have perfectly described me when I get home from work. That's exactly what I do. Cool GIF too.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
It's those lazy, hazy, dog days of summer, eh Beau boy? I am glad you mum posted things of you and for you, too. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Millie and Walter said...

You might not be very active, but you are cute hanging out with your gator, Beau. That was a good joke too.

WFT Nobby said...

Beau, you have so much to be thankful for. How I wish I had a green gator with peanut butter smeared on it...
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Between yoiu and your Mama, we know we are going to get a daily giggle, Beau! The gif is pawfect!!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Mevely317 said...

Dear Beau, your pen pals in Alabama feel the same way; we've all got the Summer-time blues. Momma's .gif is brilliant, and I'll bet it didn't even hurt!

CheerfulMonk said...

Take care, Sweet One!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute joke! Beau you look great and I understand laying there and moving around, doing nothing else because it is so hot.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I am sorry the weather is so hot, it does make you feel wiped out.
I like your photos and the cute gif is adorable. HUGS, have a happy day!

Inger said...

I'm sorry your weather is so hot. And I'm grateful for both your mama and you and your great blogs. Our weather will cool down now that September is almost here. Will yours get any better?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Beau, you can do whatever you want, even if it is nothing:). We know you have a wonderful Mom and we are so thankful for that.

Woos - Misty and Timber

lexitheschnauzer said...

We're grateful, too, that you have a wonderful Mama who loves you tons, Beau! We've got some cool tile floor that Angel Lexi always used to stretch out on to cool off. Hope you're staying comfy. XOX Xena and my pack