Thursday, June 27, 2024

The best way to block daddy


 Xena said I needed to lay on Daddy to block him so he would be safe and not trip over me. I found the perfect position.. No way he can trip now.. when Mama took this photo, she showed it to Daddy and said, Look, isn't that the cutest butt shot ever?  Daddy, said, you know I don't like my photo taken...Mama said, not you, the dog....Yes, I know I need to lose a few pounds, it is the fault of the other subject in this photo. He does not listen well.

That said! HA HA HA HA HA

we are thankful Daddy can let me lay on him, that I can block him safely, and that Mama got the Butt/Tail shot for Thankful Thursday


Joining all NINE Cats with Nine Cat Lives that live at Brian's Home Forever for 
Thankful Thursday  https://brianshomeblog.com/




8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beau, you are adorable! And you have a butt like a heart.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
I think it's one of the cutest shots mum has ever taken! Your butt definitely doesn't look big in this. It's just pawfect. Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Tigger's Mum said...

Great shot Beau and very pleased to note that you are taking good care of your Dad Hooman.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the butt photo. So nice of you to watch over Daddy.

Mevely317 said...

What a thoughtful fellow you are, Beau!
I agree, your butt looks like an upside down heart!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Beau, that is so sweet of you to protect your Daddy like that. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Susan Kane said...

What a great photo of the two. Both look very happy.

Rose said...

You are just too cute for words!