Sunday, June 23, 2024

iPad Mirror Me Selfies

 


Mama Mirrored Me so she could have two of us, and I said I wanted 2 of Mama and Daddy
I made the sofa one big sofa and now she wants one like that. Plus it has a perfect spot in the middle that fits ME. this is either 3 USSIES or 6 Selfies, take your pick
PS mama was going to make another picture of her ussie because she hates this one, but she forgot she deleted the app. Apple keeps pestering her about using space on the iPad so she delteted what she doesn't need and turn off back up on the ones she doesn't use but might want to. she said there is no sense backing up nonsense. Don't you think every thing she does on this blog is nonsense? Am I not backed up?
Dan said the cats loved the Cat Coop the days it rained, they were high above the flooded yard and they also like the shade it provides. Boots tries to keep it to herself. She can't block as good as I can.





11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Almost the very minute I get rid of something, I then find that I need it! Even things I have not used in 10 years! Gave baskets to Goodwill, the same week I needed them. Wouldn't it be great to have a couch like this?

Ginny Hartzler said...

I would not have been able to delete it. These are totally cool!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

As charming as I am, Mrs H refuses to double me on account of the (alleged) chaos I cause, MOL
You look delightful doubled, Beau. What I really love is that cat sanctuary. I could lounge there for ages. But I would have to add a TV and fridge 😉.
Have a wonderful, cool and hopefully flood and heatwave-free week.
ERin

Brian's Home Blog said...

All y'all look terrific and hooray for that Cat Coop!

My Mind's Eye said...

Twinies at Beau Manor
That is a very very long cat in the catIco
Hugs Cecili

My Mind's Eye said...

Ooooops a 1,000 pardons Beau I missed yesterday's post but I am caught up I love your profile in the 2nd photo.
Hugs Cecilia

Kten said...

Two Beaus is a wonderful number of Beaus! Lady recently had to delete some of the 10 000 pictures off her phone too. Lee and Phod, subjects of at least 8000 of those pictures.

eileeninmd said...

Cute images, I am glad I am not seeing double.
How did I miss this post. Cute photos.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Sandee said...

Double the fun. Love them all.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to handsome Beau. ♥

Susan Kane said...

Great idea for photos. I'll try to do it, send it to my gr-kids. Cat Coop? Waht a great idea. That is one big cat!

CheerfulMonk said...

Somehow my feed reader missed this one and won't let me read the latest one. In answer to your question, no, I don't think anything your mom does is nonsense! I love reading her posts!