Thursday, March 21, 2024

There is a ghost in our house

Photo by Designer, Poem by Bing CoPilot


There's a Ghost in my house by Bing Co-Pilot

In Beau's basket, toys abound,
But one went missing, not to be found.
A ghostly pup, all wag and woof,
Took a toy, just poof!

A spectral thief, so sly and bold,
In the night, the toy he stole.
Beau may bark, and Beau may pout,
But his ghostly pal's about no doubt!
 


MAMA talked to Microsoft Designer and got the ghost and the poem, but this is a TRUE story!

See the green gator standing in the sunbeam? I had TWO of them. I now have one. It disappeared, da mama and da daddy drove themselves and me crazy for 3 days searching house and yard several times. IT IS GONE! Daddy say mama had a memory lapse and put in in the trash and it went away on the trash truck! she says she did NOT

The thing is, she bought me 2 gators and 1 red giraffe. I hate the giraffe. It is the same brand and shape with teeth to put toothpaste in, and made to last. and last they do. The green gators are toothless and all chewed up, the giraffe has never been touched. Also the green thing at top left has never been touched.

Don't fret! she ordered two more green gators, they are on the way from Amazon! I AM WAITING because how will I get my morning peanut butter in the teeth of the gator if the ghost takes the 2nd one.

I am thankful mama bought all the toys, and thankful she has ordered two more and thankful the ghost stole one because now I will have two new ones.



15 comments:

Tigger's Mum said...

Poor gator probably misses you too Beau.

Rose said...

Maybe once you get your new greenngators, the ghost will return the other one. Thst ghost visits me quite often.

WFT Nobby said...

If living in a haunted house means more new toys, I'm all for it.
What a shame that Gail does not believe in ghosts...
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
Have your been hiding your toys. Your Mom is on the Case of the Missing Gator.
I am glad you have two new gators on the way!
HUGS, have a happy day!

Ann said...

Ghosts come and take things here too. They usually bring them back and we find them months later in odd places.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Now that truly is a mystery! But your Mom had the right reaction. Order more gators!

Woofs,
Ollie

My Mind's Eye said...

Bol BEAU it is always wise to have multiples of things we like. We had 5 of the same kind of pacifiers aka pat-pat when Marlu was little. The always ended up in the most unusual places.
When she was about 18 mo old she decided to drop pat=pat in the trash can. She said 'pat pat gone' (yes she was a very early talker). I replied pat pat is dirty. She made a face..she didn't like to be dirty. I did not tell her I had more. We left it in the trash for a week. She looked at it each day and finally said bye bye pat=pat. She broke herself from the pat=pat habit.
Hugs Cecilia

Millie and Walter said...

How scary to have a ghost take one of your favorite toys, Beau. We're glad your mom ordered more, but we hope none of them disappears, too.

Mevely317 said...

What a dog-GONE mystery!
We've got a ghost of our own up here, too. The girls don't seem to mind, but I'm at my wit's end. Maybe it (the dogs' scissors case) will show up, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hurray for the Amazon man. Most valuable player!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the ghost of you. So glad Mama ordered 2 more.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

USually we would say a squirrel took it...but you know...we hear there are REAL gators in Florida...maybe one of those thought YOUR gator was it's family....

Yeah, nevermind...it was probably a ghost BOL!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

CheerfulMonk said...

Hurray for your mom and for Amazon!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Usually, as soon as you buy a new one, the lost one will turn up. Maybe BOB accidentally threw it away? But honestly, I can't see either of you doing that. If it was outside, I blame a racoon.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Toys for Beau is always a good thing, always! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

DeniseinVA said...

It's a mystery! I'd keep an eye out for the spectral thief Beau. We have disappearing things, and then when I am looking for something else a month or so later, poof! There is is!