Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Believe It or NOT


See my head? See my Mouth? See the size of my MOUTH? 
See the Innocent Look? 
Do Not Believe this story.

Last week, we had grilled boneless pork ribs.

 
source from web, mama forgot to take photos


The Three of us were eating dinner,
my plate was not exactly a winner.
Mama makes me a tiny plate
she says because my dog food I ate 
I had 3 teeny tiny really tiny bites of pork and a couple bites of sweet tator.
there I sat starving to death, with my mouth open like a gator.
Mama decided to give one of hers to daddy to share,
It flew out of her hand, and bounced through the air,
dropping like a rock, my mouth was right there.
Before I could say, my stomach feels hollow,
I grabbed that meat and with a loud gulp did swallow

The Whole Chunk

I did not chomp, I did not chew,
I swallowed it quickly, cause I knew what mama would do.
she would make me drop it
and she would swap that chunk with a tiny bit.
I did not choke, I did not get sick,
I did not throw up in the middle of the night.
I woke up the same as if I never swallowed it.







17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

A miracle!!!

WFT Nobby said...

Hi Beau,
Do we need any more evidence that you should always be given bigger chunks of pork?
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

easyweimaraner said...

how great that the meat&greet ended successful and that it never came back via emergency exit... well done buddy!

Ann said...

Well that was a lucky break for you getting that big hunk of meat. I bet it was extra yummy.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OMD... Beau Boy, who knew you could get a job at a funfair as one of those 'throw a ball into the clown's mouths' stalls... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
I'm sure the pork was tasty too, yum. I am glad you did not get sick from eating too much. HUGS, have a happy day!

Rose said...

I am laughing at the comments...some just crack me up...specially the meet and greet one.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Well done, Beau. You're the best!

Woofs,
Ollie

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau as the old saying goes "Seize the Moment or in this case the meat",never take a wee bite with a hunk is available.
Hugs Cecilia

Millie and Walter said...

Great work, Beau! It pays to be fast when food falls on the floor. BOL!

Sandee said...

Our Angel Little Bit could do that too and often did. You're most talented, Beau and your peeps know how this food things work. Once it's out of their control it's yours.

Have a woof woof day, Beau. My best to your peeps. ♥

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh Beau...you're our hero!!! We have such little mouths, Mama would have had us drop it for sure!!

Mevely317 said...

Wheeee ... what reflexes! Oh Beau, I'd have loved to witness that grab. Just glad you didn't get sick.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow!!! I'm so glad you didn't choke.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Way to go Beau, patience pays off fur sure!

CheerfulMonk said...

You remind me of Kaitlin's Zoe. 😊

CheerfulMonk said...

You remind me of Kaitlin's Zoe. 😊