Saturday, August 7, 2021

Woos News For Yous

 


We are not back blogging YET...I was left Home Alone 7 times this week, a total of 87  9 hours.
7 hours for daddy and 2 hours THEY were IN the pool at the YMCA.

THREE days my walk was MIDday due to storms, but I missed none.
I have owned my humans 298 days and have never missed a walk each day.
WOO WOOO WOOOO
the house did not flood, we got 4 inches of rain but it stayed outside

I did get to play ball in the rain and mud on those 3 days at 7 because Daddy did it because I was on his LAST Nerve, so he says. Also I did do all my bidness in the rain in the back yard.

She says it starts again on Monday, HOME Alone 2 hours and Wed home alone for 2 hours.
and 3 hours while they play in the YMCA pool.
Monday is for results to see if the nuclear bomb they set off for Daddys' stress test did any thing crazy and and to see if his heart echo's correctly.
Daddy says since none of the test killed him though he thought they would, the results must be good.

Daddy was not happy the Nuclear Bomb Test took 2 hours 20 minutes and Mama was even more unhappy because they did not tell her it would take that long and she could have gone home and sat with me instead of on HARD chairs that were killing her legs and back.
She said she thought something was wrong, He said there was, he was sitting on hard chairs in between TWO times they put him in Igor, the machine that they made him lie still while it churned over him and the silly girls screwed it up and they had to do it again...
The one bright moment for daddy was in between the test he was put in a room on hard chairs sitting with another man that was being Bombed and they found out they were 
Twin Trump Haters and had a good time VENTING.
Mama had no one to Vent to
She said to tell you she has SO MUCH TO TELL she may have to do TWO posts a day on MadSnapper
Photos and story's OH MY...

14 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Beau, I LOVE the way in which you narrate! 298 days already you've owned momma and daddy? Yep, you've got your priorities in order!

I hate waiting! Back in January when Tom had his cardio appointment I had to sit in the parking garage cooling my heels. After 2 hours I called his cell phone, but it went straight to voice-mail. Called the front desk, same thing. I wonder if medical support staff ever thinks about those of us caregivers, aka Fretters.

Staying tuned for the REST of the story!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Beau

You are doing good, having your Mama and Dad home with you. It is good for your Dad to get those test out of the way. You have a great home and humans that love you! I hope all goes well next week too. HUGS, have a happy day!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You should have been able to go with your Dad as his emotional support pup! Those long waits on hard chairs are awful!

Chatty Crone said...

When one family member hurts - every family member hurts too - you are doing good!

My Mind's Eye said...

Whew what an aggravating experience.
The 2nd Pfizer shot Bryan got was kinda like that. In January you had to go in alone. First shot took all of 15 minutes. 2nd shot after 45 minutes and he had not returned I went looking for him. I just knew he had a horrible reaction and could see him in my mind all stretched out on the floor.
Problem was they were short handed. All shot appt were backed up but way out in the parking lot I had no idea. Bryan does not own nor does he want a cell phone. That would have solved all the waiting.
Hugs as you move forward with the process
Cecilia

Kten said...

We are sorry your peeps had to endure such long medical tests and we hope the results are good. Those hard chairs are a killer!

Ginny Hartzler said...

My Nuculear Bomb test took FOUR hours! But I got to go to the hospital lobby and wait in comfy chairs. That is not right that they did not have a comfy waiting place! Beau, it was so good to visit and find you home today, woof woof! I want to know his results as soon as you find out on Monday, I know all of us do!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You poor boy. What a week you had!!! Hope your weekend is a good one.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Ugh... anything medical - human or pet - takes patience Beau boy... I try to send you an extra dose via this ether webs!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

CheerfulMonk said...

Good luck to all of you! Fingers crossed everything is back to normal soon.

WFT Nobby said...

Oh my goodness, the Nuclear Bomb Test sounds terrifying. Whenever Bertie reads about such medical matters he breathes a sigh of relief that his vet decided not to try to treat his cancer with 'aggressive' techniques.
Looking forward to those two posts a day!

Millie and Walter said...

Thanks for the update, Beau. Your pawrents sure have been busy this week. We have our paws crossed that everything goes well for your dad's doctor appointments.

Ann said...

That must have been some week for you to be left alone all those times. Good thing they didn't miss your walk though

lexitheschnauzer said...

We don't like being home alone, either, especially after having Mom home most of the time this past year. But we're OK and are glad you are finding out that you can be ok alone for a while, too. We're all BIG girls and boys, right?! XOX Xena and Lucy