Sunday, August 8, 2021

Sunday Selfie

 


Today is a A NORMAL day, Routine in place. 
Mama and Daddy were talking about my face
. Almost over night it has turned white. 
Both of them said don't worry about the white face, Beau, you are still the most handsome canine on this planet.
She tried to take a today selfie 
butt  I was to tired from
 1 walk, 
1 ride in the car
 2 ball games All before 10 am...
I could not wakeup
I have 2 more ball games scheduled by NOON.


My face in June was darker, July lighter, Today It is Bright White
I say that is fine, I look more like my daddy, his face hair and head hair is whiter than mine.

See what I mean! Bright White, even his skin is white. And now he has photobombed my Selfie sunday
NO POST on Monday or Wed.... but will see you on Tuesday. 








16 comments:

Inger said...

Wow, that's a big difference. Now you look like an older gentleman and all the younger dogs you meet on your walks should show you a lot of respect. But you are still as handsome as ever.

Mevely317 said...

Sure 'nuff, you're one distinguished dude!
I'm loving that picture of your daddy laughing -- was that a good joke you whispered in his ear?

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look wonderful to us Beau, no matter what and no matter the color!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You face has definitely changed and now you are not only handsome but distinguished!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
I love your cute white face! You are handsome! Great photos!
HUGS, have a great day!

My Mind's Eye said...

Awwwwwww Beau what a gorgeous boy you are all months and days.
I love your photo with Dad
Hugs Cecilia

Millie and Walter said...

You and your daddy both have cute white faces, Beau.

Ann said...

Wow, you had a busy morning.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Sign of wisdom, white hair... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Marvelous Marv said...

Hi Beau! Cinnamon is getting white in the face and in the summer her fur goes quite blonde. Her skin tans dark. This summer she is even darker and lighter!

Marvelous Marv said...

PS. You DO look like your Dad!

Chatty Crone said...

I don't really see it - he is handsome - no doubt!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I LOVE mommy peeking out from between all your faces! You look so happy and realxed in this picture. Surely you haven't aged this much in a few months! Hmmm, perhaps you are taking on Mommy's srtess for her!

ZOOLATRY said...

Anywhichway you are, you are BEAUbeautiful!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Mommy says your ALMOST as pretty as us. We'll let her and your mom fight it out, BOL! XOX Xena and Lucy

CheerfulMonk said...

You now look distinguished as well as handsome. ❤️