Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Ball Brain is my middle name

 


Mama took both of these photos, Wed after my 12 noon ball game. I was laying on the carpet after eating ice and drinking water. She used her camera, not her phone. 
Look at the different colors of me. The first photo I look gray, and the carpet looked awful, so she cut me out and put a wood floor under me because she wants one.
the other one is more like the color I am and the color of the carpet.
that carpet color is called 22 Year Old Rose Mauve Faded to Beige Mauve
I did not stick my tongue out at you, the temps in the back yard was 92 feels like 87 thousand.

I may not be on here every day, Mama is Dealing With Daddy getting a new KNEE! Don't get skeered, we are fine, just not a lot of time. 

Mama is afraid the virus might keep daddy from getting his surgery, the hospitals here are full of people and that could throw a monkey wrench in The Plan... it is still 10 days until the surgery but he is getting lots of tests, HE hopes it will stop it before the test, but they are do on Thursday and Friday. 


 I did NOT get my walk yesterday.

Thunder and Lightning and RAIN, I did manage to get 2 ball games in with daddy, in between the raindrops. 


i will not get my walk today.

we are under flood watch until this evening, we got an inch at 12:44 am and inch at 2:40 and now at 5:24 it is coming in again, this will continue in monsoon like torrents off and on all day... lets hope the doc visit will be during an OFF time
the blue dot directly in the center is US


19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I will be praying that your hospitals do not cancel non-emergent surgeries! Florida is now the epicenter of Covid. So far,no hospitals have cancelled any surgeries that I know of.

Ann said...

I thought that looked like a hard wood floor under Beau in the first picture. Hope all goes well and the surgery doesn't get cancelled.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
Love you cute photo! I hope the rain stops, so you can go out for your walks.
Sending prayers for your Dad's knee surgery happens and all goes well.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I love all the shades of you... and add my POTP for daddy too. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh no Beau...that is a ton of rain in a short time. You and your ball stay inside. First y'all were in a drought now you are in a tropical monsoon stage.
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Oh no, don't let anymore rains come down!
Fingers crossed and prayers said your daddy gets his new knee without delay!

WFT Nobby said...

Oh gosh you have a lot going on.
Fingers and paws crossed that all the preparations for your Daddy's knee surgery go smoothly and there is no delay.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We hope your Daddy gets his new knee so he can get on with the healing. You look fabulous Beau and I hope the rain takes a break soon.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm praying the surgery does not get cancelled.
You look great on the wooden floor. Wow, you are really getting hit hard with the rain. Stay safe.

Chatty Crone said...

I hope he can get his knee done. The virus around here is BAD tho. Good luck.

Sandee said...

We all know Beau and his ball is inseparable. Good for him.

I hope dad gets his surgery on schedule.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Beau. ♥

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We are sending lots and lots of POTP your Dad gets his surgery and the rain goes away real quick!!

The virus is really bad here again too...Mama is spending lots of time hanging out with us at home.

Millie and Walter said...

We have our paws crossed that everything goes well for your dad's surgery and the rains stay away from you.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We like both photos of Beau, but then too we love all photos of that handsome pup!!!

We hope the surgery can still happen, but only if the conditions are really safe for you both to be there.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Marvelous Marv said...

Gosh! We sure could use your rain! We are purraying that you don't have floods. We will also purray for your Dad! Sore knees are not fun!

My Tata's Cottage said...

Prayers for the surgery to go through and all will be well with a good healing process. Be safe with all the rain. It is sure nice to see the green but scary if there is much flooding. Prayers all around. You sure take a handsome photo.

CheerfulMonk said...

Sorry about your walks, and fingers crossed for your dad. It will be such a relief when that is done.

ZOOLATRY said...

Knee surgery is tough, but we hope Mr Daddy can have it done (tough recovery time, too) in spite of the FL Covid Disaster conditions ... will have you all in thoughts. Seems a lot in on your plate right now ... take care friends.
Hugs and love.

lexitheschnauzer said...

I like your natural colors, Beau. Hoping your Dad hears very soon about the surgery. Send a bit of that rain our way, will ya?