Saturday, September 7, 2024

Mama's Best Boy

 


Mama sat drawing on her iPad,

I may have heard her say, well that's not to bad.

I really don't know when she took this shot,

I was deep in a dream, 

Or so it might seem.

In my dream, I found two bones in my basket and each looked a lot like a lollypop.

I was awakened from my morning nap, so then I sighed, Oh me oh My she just can't stop.

PS from Mama, I was doing my morning exercise behind the sofa that contains this sleep dog, when i noticed his basket had a strange sight. It looked like the bone and balls had been arranged to look like Lollypops.

If you guessed I took not one but two photos you are right.





12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a creative viewpoint. You see things like this that I would have missed.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Beau, you are handsome even in slumber! I'm glad mum got this relaxed shot - and imagined your dream so vividly. Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

LOL, now I wonder if Beau put them in there like that on purpose

My Mind's Eye said...

Handsome Beau a tisket a tasket a Basket full of Beau fun
Hugs cecilia

Millie and Walter said...

You look so content napping on the couch, Beau. We like how your toys look like lollypops.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
You always look handsome to me, even while napping.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You really are the bestest boy sweet Beau! Have a lollipop!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They sure do look like they were set up that way!

Mevely317 said...

Now I'm playing the lollypop song in my head!

MELODY JACOB said...

What a charming and whimsical poem! It’s delightful to hear about the creative arrangement of bones and balls in your dog's basket. It sounds like a fun and endearing way to capture a moment of inspiration.

Hi, wishing you a happy weekend. I just shared a new post please read: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/09/how-to-style-prepreworks-stretchy-slim-round-neck-knit-vest.html.

Rose said...

That is the sweetest shot of Beau.

DeniseinVA said...

It's fun to see how you arrange your basket sweet Beau, and you look adorable sleeping. Mama takes great photos and I wouldn't be able to help myself either, I'd be snapping away at you.