Saturday, June 29, 2024

Look Mama!

 


Look Mama! I found the path, we are not lost! Home is that way.. Mama created part of this on Ipad, then took that into PicMonkey, cut it out, added the  trees from PM free stock photos and added me hiding in the bushes

Mama said to tell you that on our morning walk, we ran into John with the beard, not John without a beard. I love him and he always gives me lots of ear scratches and I love scritches.

this time, just as he got close to us, my head went down to the ground, my nose was twitching, and I Caught The Scent.... when we walk Mama lets me follow whatever I want to, she calls it a sniffarama.  John came to pet me and I ignored him completely and Mama and I started to walk away and she said, Sorry John, he loves tracking scents more than anything in the world, even pets.  

John said, I understand, its like his Doggy Internet, he follows where ever it leads him.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

John sounds pretty clever! Was he walking his dog? Mama made a great jungle!!

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm glad your mom lets you explore your "internet" too! 😊

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Peemail is very important! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

That must have been some scent he was tracking to walk away from scritches.

Rose said...

That so sounds like Copper!

Mevely317 said...

Your 'jungle' looks so neat ... I want to come play hide and seek with you there!
Love 'sniffarama' and may have to borrow it.

eileeninmd said...

Beau you are a good tracking dog, smelling all those scents.
HUGS, have a happy day!

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau John with the Beard is a very nice friend to have
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such cute art and great path surfing sweet Beau!

Millie and Walter said...

That must have been a very inviting scent for you to give up a petting session, Beau.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yamini mentioned peemail....that's too cute! Love the photo you made.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great photo creation!!! Now what were you sniffing, Beau???

Woos - Misty and Timber