Thursday, April 18, 2024

Words from Angel Baby

 


My name is Baby Girl, I am one of Mama's Angels. She wants me to tell you she got her first digital camera in February of 2002, 2 weeks after she rescued me on Feb 22, 2002.
She bought it to take photos of my eyes. Can you see why? 
It was a Kodak Easy Share, 3 MP, $69.00 at Walmart Camera. 


Today is about that cheap little 3Mega Pix camera that changed her life and the lives of all dogs who came after ME. 
I said the camera takes good pics because of the DOGS in front of the lens.
Mama sats she is thankful for that tiny camera that started a whole lot of fun and eventually led to this blog.




Mama said, she took these photos with the same camera, and it's not about flowers either. 


Its all about the 

I say and Cooper were thankful she had the camera, and daddy and mama are thankful she has thousands of photos of our angels.

today we join Brians Home ~ Forever on Thankful Thursday because all of us were and still are thankful we had each other and a crazy lady with a tiny camera to immortalize us.










13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I think this was my first camera as well!!! I had a little red one. Yes, Kodak Easy Share. Back then, the smallest film chip you could buy was over $25.00! And I think it was maybe 8X zoom? Or even less.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so thankful your mom started taking pictures and that you and she share them with us. 👍😊

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Well I am thankful for that camera too, because it brought your mum to all of us here in Blogville - and we got to meet all of you! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

I can't remember what my first camera was and I don't even think I have any pictures from it any more. They were lost in old computers.
Glad you have all the wonderful pictures of your angels.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I am thankful for you and your camera. I love seeing Baby Girl's photos, she was a beautiful dog. I forget what my first camera was. Love the photos and the pretty flowers. Take care, have a wonderful day!

Rose said...

I am so thankful for you...for you are what started the ball rolling for your mama's blogs. Without them I would not have met her!

Millie and Walter said...

It's great to have so many memories stored up from that camera. We're thankful that we get to see your beautiful pictures too.

My Mind's Eye said...

What a beautiful thankful post. Loved each one and the addition of the purple posy
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Thank you for sharing your angel sister with us, Beau.
How sad we'd be without our photograph memories!
I enjoyed hearing how your becoming a "Mad" Snapper began.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Such sweet photos. Those eyes are beautiful. I haven't touched my other two camera in a very long time.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was such a sweet post with beautiful Baby. Such nice memories too. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Best Thankful EVER!

I am always so very glad I started documenting all my dog's lives by photographing them!

Susan Kane said...

My first camera was a Brownie box. I wasted a lot of film on random photos, but they captured moments I'd like to see again.