Thursday, April 4, 2024

Me Casa, My Casa?

 


Last Saturday, the day before Easter, we went out in my backyard and the sun was shining, the sky was blue, the temps were perfect and the first thing I noticed was a pretty blue castle thingy. I gave it a glance and went on about my biddness! 
I heard Mama say, Daddy LOOK!
Daddy said I SEE IT! they both exclaimed OH NO! Remember the last time?


Mama and Daddy sat down in their chairs by the pool and 
SUDDENLY, Ear Piercing Screams ad Yells and WORDS and more SCREAMS.
I went to the fence and waited for them to come pet me but all they did was SCREAM, so Mama put the ear muffs on because she new if it hurt her ears, mine were hurting worse.


the Screams went on for FOUR HOURS, non stop, we went in the house and we could still hear them, Mama closed all the windows and turned on the Air Conditioner, we could still hear them.
THE END OF THIS STORY.  the kids left after 4 hours and it sat there watching us all day Saturday and Sunday and not another PEEP. It was gone on Monday Morning 
There may have been talk of selling the house and moving to a Senior Living Commuity..
I hope we don't move; I love my yard. to be continued

We join Brians Home Forever today on Thankful Thursday and I am thankful for earmuffs, blue skies, green trees and lots of bushes to pee upon....

20 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good thing it doesn't happen very often. Also good that they do not actually OWN one of these!!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
I never understood the attraction of those things... Glad you only had to endure four hours. It could have been four days... Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

O-Vey! We pups would have gone ballistic! We have young kids next door, and when they have birthdays, there is a big crowd in the yard...family we think...but so far nothing like that inflatable! Yikes! Thank goodness for ear muffs! I use ear plugs when I go to some concerts that I know will be loud/raucous.

WFT Nobby said...

Four hours of screaming. How do they keep it up?

WFT Nobby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann said...

4 hours of screaming would put me over the edge. I was in a store the other day and there was a screaming child somewhere that drove me crazy. Glad it was only the one day they were out there.

eileeninmd said...

OH wow, I can imagine the kiddies were screaming on the bouncing house!
4 hours is a bit long, lots of partying there.
Sorry, you did not get any pets and loving.
HUGS, have a happy day!

My Mind's Eye said...

I think I heard them up here...
There was a bouncy house across the street several years ago
I know the piercing squeals
Hugs Cecilia

Millie and Walter said...

We have neighbor kids that had an Easter egg hunt in their yard, but there wasn't a castle. Our kids made lots of screaming noise while they were hunting for eggs too.

Tigger's Mum said...

I love the earmuffs Beau, but maybe you should have offered them to the Mama. Screaming children can be a bit trying but from time to time they are also a reminder that there is life in the world - I can't imagine your Mama moldering in a retirement village.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Wowsers...those little humans sure know how to pawty don't they? We can't believe you weren't even invited!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

DeniseinVA said...

I saw one in our neighborhood once but I wasn't living next door. Your mama was good to you getting you those ear protectors. Glad it only lasted four hours, four hours was enough!

Mevely317 said...

Yikes! I'm with momma and daddy on a senior living community -- that takes dogs, that is. Just imagine all the pets you'd get!
... Meanwhile, thank goodness for ear muffs!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh yes, somehow those young uns manage to have the highest earpiercing pitches to their voices!!! We keep waiting for the little ones next door to us to get one of those castles.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yikes! I would have gone to a sporting goods store and bought a dart gun, POP! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop Beau!

CheerfulMonk said...

Bless your mom for getting you ear protectors! Four hours is too long, but at least it didn't go on and on after that. I hate loud noises to, especially screeching. ❤️

CheerfulMonk said...

loud noises too

Rose said...

I bet ih t made you want to make it spring a leak...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh my, those bouncy houses create a lot of noise. The kids do have a lot of fun but it is very annoying for the neighbors. Glad it finally ended.