Wednesday, April 3, 2024

7 Wonders of the World

 

I found the above on Facebook. Look at my photos from the past visits to Canine Christmas with my friend Rich.   Each of these has one or more of the words above. Which one appeals to you and which word does it connect to. 


ONE

Two


Whom ever made the list above, left out smell! this one goes under that word.. 

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

These last two are my pick. See, Hear, Touch, Laugh and Love all tick my boxes.
These precious 3 were up for adoption, I hope they are happy now.
I did pay to smooch the pooch.. 

Nine


TEN oh yes and I am a TEN, my mama says so and I fit All these words and a lot more

11 comments:

Sandee said...

Wonderful wonders indeed. I agree.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to Beau and a big hug to mom. ♥

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I really like these top ten...and we agree, they are pawfect for you, and all dogs!!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Ann said...

I simply can't pick a favorite. I love them all. If there are critters they are winners.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm with Ann, it is hard to pick a favorite. Number 4 looks like touch to me but it could also be feel. Number 3 looks like see to me. Maybe feel for #2. They are all awesome!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
No faves here, coz they all fit and winners all! Especially #10... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

lexitheschnauzer said...

#3-laugh! And you sure are a 10 Beau. You've got it all, sweetie.

Millie and Walter said...

We love all the choices, but think you are the best one, Beau.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I really like Smooch the Pooch too!

Mevely317 said...

I can't decide! Maybe #3 "look of love." Ya, that's the ticket!

CheerfulMonk said...

I enjoyed all of the pictures but 10 is my favorite. Yes, Beau, you are definitely a Ten!!

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely memories! I like 6. Your friend had such a sweet smile.