Saturday, April 13, 2024

Mad Snapping Mama Snaps Madly


If you follow Mamas blog, the above may look familiar. If not, I will tell you she was running around the house snapping photos through a toilet paper roll. I have not idea why.
 


Yes, she did take a few photo of me through it and one with out the roll, just for you to see how much I sleep. This makes it difficult to get photos of me other than the zzzzzzzzzz thing


this was my 100th 6th nap on 4/10/2024 and suddenly
She snapped a photo of my
DREAM.. Imagine that!
No Wait! You don't have to Imagine at all, She did it for you.


In my dream, I was sleeping and fell through a hole, 
I think I saw a mole,
No, it's not a mole, it's a bunny,
Isn't that funny?

MadSnapper Mama has the full story on her blog HERE

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Now my favorite for sure is YOU Beau, through the roll!!!! Mama is really on a ROLL with this!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Beau,
My favorites are the photos of you!
You are so cute, love the Day dream image.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Ann said...

What fun. I like the one of your daydream.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
I love your dreamy selfie Beau boy!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Rose said...

You and your mom are so fun to ba around!

ZOOLATRY said...

Dream a little dream with me ... said Beau.
OK ... said Mama.

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau there is no 'splaining humans especially Moms...best just to take it in stride.
Hugs cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hello sweet Beau! Our kitties really love playing with an empty toilet paper roll!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We have no idea how you manage to keep up with her, Beau!

Woofs,
Ollie

Millie and Walter said...

You look so sweet napping, Beau. We do a lot of that around here too.

Mevely317 said...

Gosh, that last image with the bunny makes me "Awwwww...."
It's looking at you like, "Won't you come down and play with me?"

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm madly in love with that last picture of you! Thank your mama for warming my heart. ❤️

DeniseinVA said...

Your mama is fun! My favorite is the one with you dreaming and the bunny.

Kten said...

Beau, we think your Lady may need some more exercise. We find that helps when ours starts doing weirder than usual things. Lee and Phod

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So that's what you were doing, snapping pictures through a toilet paper roll. Like the day dreams photo.

lexitheschnauzer said...

Your Mom did a great job with a toilet paper roll, Beau! Did you fall down the rabbit hole? Oh, no, wait, that must have been the toilet hole BOL! Your friend, Lucy