Thursday, April 25, 2024

Inside/Outside My Nieces/Nephews

  Today, we are thankful that Mamas youngest Son Dan, sends us photos of this inside and outside cats and dogs. We are thankful he loves his feral cats as much as he loves his non feral cats. And that the cats all love him. Mama said to tell you that Dan's wife loves all of their pets just like Dan Does. She forgets to mention we are thankful they have been married about 30 years now..  does that make MAMA OLD????? 




Above these words, are current photos of Dan's 4 Outside Cats who have no idea they are "feral" and below these words you will find Zoe the mastiff and his Best Buddy Bandit. they are always together. In fact Zoe might think she is Bandits Mama, since Dan brought her inside when she was a tiny kitten.





PS... I wanted to say, it seems to me, my own personal canine opinion that it is unfair to build a gate to keep a dog away from the window and even worse that said gate allows 3 cats to roam at will inside said gate.  Mama said I should not say this because we are Joining Brian's Thankful Thursday.
Therefore, I say now, I am thankful they have a gate to lean on. 


12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The cats are beautiful! Glad they have had such a long marriage that makes so much room for furry adoptives!

Ann said...

They are all such pretty cats and I just love the one of the dog and cat looking out the window together. They do look like they are best buddies.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Beau, you have a most wonderfurs furmily!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Millie and Walter said...

Those are all such sweet pictures of you nieces and nephews. It looks like Zoe is big enough that even with the gate she can get pretty close to that window.

My Mind's Eye said...

I am thankful for Dan and his furry family to and for you and Mama for sharing
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

What amazing photographs! I could try until my shutter finger goes numb and still not capture anything like these.

That's pretty neat that Dan and his wife are so alike.

Mevely317 said...

My first comment went 'poof' so I'll just say ❤️.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sweet post. Love seeing all of Dan's pets.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a wonderful son and daughter-in-law your Mama has. We are so thankful they take care of the ferals as their own!!
xoxo,
Sunny and Rosy

Brian's Home Blog said...

It is so wonderful how Dan loves and cares for the feral kitties, non-feral kitties and pups too!

CheerfulMonk said...

Those pictures of Zoe and Bandit together especially warm my heart.😊❤️

Rose said...

If, my goodness...tell Dan he makes our day when he sends you and mama ohotos... I live them all..