Saturday, March 23, 2024

Something New this Way Comes

 

Mama was playing around in Google Photos, you know the one behind the pinwheel. Save your photos there to use this.


She was about to add my photos to my album of THOUSANDS when she saw the words Hightlight Video and CLICKED on it..You can also use Utilities to make this video
The Results   are MANY as always

the videos save as Mp4 videos, so if you upload one to your blog, you have to save it to your computer, then upload in blogger using the video upload thingy. this is actually a slide show with music, and saves as a video.. Got it???
these are only 16 to 17 seconds each, the one with the Mama was the first and she did not know she could changed the music. 




Did you know my mama whistles all the time? Her daddy did and she does too, this is not her whistling but she found it appropriate. 

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the slide shows and the pics you chose! And the bow wow song cracks me up!! When I was young, I whistled. Have not been able to for decades now.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your Mama is funny, and fun, Beau!

Woofs,
Ollie

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
Your Mama made some cute videos. I used to whistle for the dogs to come back inside the house. I also whistle after putting out some food for the birds, they hear and come to the deck to have their meal. I can't whistle a tune. HUGS, have a happy day!

Ann said...

These are very cool and fun. I love the song that goes along with Beau's video. I used to be able to whistle. I couldn't whistle very good but I could. Now I can't any more.

WFT Nobby said...

Nobby is barking along to the bow wow video. I think he's saying he likes it!
Cheers, Gail.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Bow wow and lots of woo-woo! Great fun 😊 hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Rose said...

Love them, but heard no whistling!

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL MOL MOL Beau your mama makes me giggle
Hugs cecilai

Brian's Home Blog said...

Somebody was having fun putting together those cool slideshows!

Millie and Walter said...

Those are both cute videos of you and your mom, Beau.

Mevely317 said...

How fun are these! The Bow-Wow-Wow song is a panic -- and I love the photos you chose for the slide show.

I've a lot on my plate today, but may come back to try and follow your directions. (TRY being the key word!)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I did not know that your Mama whistles all the time. Those videos came out really cute.

Susan Kane said...

Slide shows are a great idea. Beau has a face full of character.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love them both! Thanks. 😊

lexitheschnauzer said...

Cool slide shows, Beau and Miss Sandra! We get to see so many pictures of you, Beau, in a matter of seconds XOX Xena (And you too, Miss Sandra!)

DeniseinVA said...

I envy your mama being able to whistle. I am a terrible whistler. Cool slide shows!