Thursday, March 28, 2024

Orchid Tree and ME

 


Tigger's Mum asked to see a close up of the orchids on our orchid trees. Mama had photos of the purple orchid tree at my favorite park but did not have on of a white one. These orchid trees come in pink, purple or white. Since I always insist on being in one of the photos when Mama borrows my blog for stories other than MINE, she used a white one from PicMonkey's free photos. Frankly, I think I outshine the orchid. Right? Right?




Today is Nature day before Friday because tomorrow is Yams FFF you know my mama is MAD, right?
Also today is Thankful Thursday and we are thankful for beautiful flowers and friends who look at them.





14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is the first I remember ever knowing or reading about this. I never even knew there were orchid trees!! Only orchid flowers. And they are gorgeous. How long do the blooms last? I don't think there are any around here.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
The flowers are bonny, but you are indeed the brightest of the lot, Beau boy! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

The orchids are absolutely beautiful. You are way better than an orchid though Beau.
I'm with Ginny though. I didn't know there was an orchid tree.

Rose said...

Beau, you are more beautiful than any flower...evennones as beautiful as these.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
You look so handsome and the orchid trees are beautiful.
I love the flowers and the colors.
Take care, have a great day!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You most definitely outshine the orchids. After all, they are orchids, but you are BEAU!!!

Woofs,
Ollie

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau OMDs what a beautiful photo to start your post.
Happy day before Nature Friday and I thank you for the pretty posies
Hugs Cecilia

Millie and Walter said...

What beautiful flowers on those trees. You look great too, Beau.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Wow!! Those are some beautiful flowers Beau...they enhance your handsomeness!!
xoxo,
Sunny & Rosy

PeeEss-Thanks for joining us for Nature Friday!

Mevely317 said...

Pretty blooms ... but yes, Beau. You outshine them all!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are very pretty Beau, but nothing is more precious and beautiful than you are!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are wonderful photos sweet Beau and you look most handsome! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

CheerfulMonk said...

That picture of you and the orchid blew me away! Thank your mom for making it, and thank you for posting it. ❤️

DeniseinVA said...

Those are gorgeous orchids and so are you.