Friday, March 29, 2024

Earl, Pearl and Meryle FFF and NF


Earl, Pearl and Merle, a Tale by the MadSnapper.

Once there was a squirrel, whose name was Earl.
Earl was AKA the cutest squirrel in the world.
Earl could twirl, swirl and sometimes whirl.
His tale did curl, but all he wanted was a pretty, squirrel named Pearl.


One day he heard a voice say, hi, I'm Pearl, do you want me to be your girl?
Earl quickly said of course I do; would you like to go for a twirl?
Before Earl and Pearl could begin their twirl, 
Earl heard a voice, hi, my name is Pearl, do you want ME to be your girl?
Earl said quickly, of course I do let's go for a whirl.
Earl took Pearl for a whirl, and Merle for a twirl,
Clapped his hands and said i choose both of you, I can have two girls, named Merle and Pearl, and all will be well with my fun squirrel world.


Joining Final Friday Feature with Yam rules here  My Take, doses of Wild Yam

I created the poem out of my mad mind, and ask Designer for the photos, took them to PicMonkey and cut, paste and edited. When I double clicked the title to Italic the title, a pop-up said, do you want Copilot to re write your poem? I did not do it because I wanted mine


We both signed this agreement for Mama to tell her story, today ONLY



13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I like it! It is a happy poem and all's well that ends well. I love squirrels!

Ann said...

Excellent. I have to say that Earl is a lucky squirrel to find two girls willing to go for the idea of Earl having two girls.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Cute poem, Earl is a happy squirrel. Cute photos!
HUGS, have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
And the poem is just fine!!! 🙂

Thank you, Beau boy, for letting mum share this lovely story with us (and kudos for thinking of getting an agreement on it!) hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

WFT Nobby said...

This is such fun but we do wonder if Pearl and Merle are equally happy with the arrangement...
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

Millie and Walter said...

We love the poem and story and think Earl, Merle and Pearl are all so cute.

My Mind's Eye said...

Sandra you were MadSnapper from day one and always in training for down the road when AI appeared. You are excellent at the creations too
Hugs Cecilia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a cute poem and the squirrels are adorable.

Mevely317 said...

You know, squirrels are some of my favorite people! (*grin*) The poem is such fun.

PS - Crossing my fingers Blogger allows my post, not like it didn't yesterday.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a fun and adorable poem about Earl's and his new gal pals, Merle and Pearl!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a fun story and you are so handsome Beau!

CheerfulMonk said...

Great job!! 👍❤️

DeniseinVA said...

This is great and you know how much I enjoy squirrels.