Monday, December 11, 2023

Woe Woe Woe Woe Woe


I am treated very well here. Because I can CHASE the ball anymore, Daddy teases me with it, and we play a game of keep away.
Mama plays that game sometimes, but she Always lets me lick, the bowls, spoons, spatulas, dishes. 


This Nummy bowl is the one she mixed meat loaf in. 
The thing is, I do have a complaint about both of them.
They force me to Perform (talk) before they let me out.
I stare in their face,
I put paw on their knee.
They know what I want, they know I have to PEE.
 You see they love to hear me TALK


When they don't get up to open the door, I say Woe Woe Woe Woe! 
I Want My Food, or in this case, I Want to go Out.
They make me say out loud what I want them to do! Then when I do it, they laugh and laugh and say What did you say? What do you want? and I go Woe Woe Woe Woe.

Mama here: Beau is telling the truth.
When Beau talks, it is not a bark, nor a howl,
not a Woof or a growl.
His mouth gets long, his lips are pursed, it sounds like wooe wooe wooe wooe.
you know like Ho Ho HO HO
I have tried many times to record it and he stops if I pick up the phone




 




14 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Deary me, Beau boy, seems the peeps are exacting a form of rent for having you stay in their home! I strongly suspect, however, that you gladly pay it, for you surely are better off than so many other dogs in this world... hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

CheerfulMonk said...

Poor Beau! What you have to put up with. 😊

easyweimaraner said...

we know that... as soon as we have the phone the performance stopps LOL

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Beau

You are such a good dog, I would love to hear your sweet talk.
I hope you do not have any accidents, while you are performing.
HUGs, have a happy day!

Rose said...

I can just imagine hearing your voice,Beau...and I would want go hear you talk, too.

Ann said...

That's terrible that you have to go through so much to get what you want Beau.
Note to your mommy: Maybe the next time you notice he's getting ready to start talking you can get your phone ready and recording. You might not be able to get a video of him but you'll be able to at least hear him.

Millie and Walter said...

We hope someday your mom catches your talking on video, Beau. Walter talks if our parents are reacting fast enough too, but his vocalizations are more like a whimper than a woo. BOL!

DeniseinVA said...

I would imagine you have a real deep voice Beau. You bring so much happiness to mama and daddy.

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau you are full of the best traits and fun
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

Perhaps Beau is practicing so he can go with Santa on Christmas. It could happen.

Have a fabulous day and week, Sandra. Scritches to handsome Beau. ♥

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We bet you have the cutest "woe" in the Southern US Beau!!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Mevely317 said...

Beau, you're so cute!
Please ask momma to keep trying (stealth videographer!). My imagination's working overtime!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We want to hear you talk too sweet Beau!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a cute story.
Beau, they love you and you bring them joy when you do that.