Saturday, December 2, 2023

Francisco, The Spectrum Cable Guy

 


. She has no pictures to go with Francisco and said these will have to do.
 I want you to know The Spectrum Cable Guy, Francisco, is my new best friend.
He came in the door talking all silly sweet talk about how handsome I am, and I heard good boy several times. He even said, Beau what a beautiful boy you are. I sat on his foot, I leaned on his leg, he squatted, and I gave him a big kiss. The last 3 repair persons that came, totally ignored me, no speak, no look, no nothing, not a pet, nothing. I love Francisco and he loves me.

After He left, I heard Mama say to Daddy, Francisco owned a pet store in NYC before he came here and he had a big Great Dane, so he knew how to treat me, or let me treat him.
Guess why he came to see us. He said the little devils that eat our avocados, chewed up the wires to our cable tv/phone/internet.
Mama has been fussing about her internet dropping out and back and out and back. 
Now it works great.
NOTE from MAMA:
 Monday, 11/25 I received a text from Spectrum, it said "After checking your account, you have signal issues, click here to schedule your appt. for maintenance."

I never click a link... I went to Spectrum online and when I logged in a big RED sentence said You have Maintenace issues, click here to schedule... I clicked, it said pick the day, I clicked 11/26 picked 9 to 10. and it said your appt is scheduled for tomorrow between 9 and 10. Please have an adult over 18 on site.
There was nothing to say what, why etc. I thought they were bringing the router that 4 people said I needed, and 1 said I did not, last week. 

Turned out he was here for 2 hours replacing the line from house to pole, and I went to ask the neighbor if he could go in there back yard to the pole. Ken said sure and I talked for 60 minutes with him and his wife and when I got back, Bob said, I thought he kidnapped you and was about to come looking.  I had a blast, the man is a treasure and now my email and blogging work perfectly.

can you find mamas foot and hands? look hard.

14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,

You are a good boy and very handsome, everyone loves you!
I am glad your Mama's internet is working properly now.
Sounds like Francisco did a great job.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Yes, I see her... and that you are, for once, looking straight at us!!! You GAWJUSS boy... Frinciso was so right. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

How nice that Francisco gave you the attention you deserve. Nice that he fixed your moms cable/internet too.

Rose said...

Glad that you got that figured out and fixed.

DawnTreader said...

Happy for you!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That guy is clearly worth his weight in dog treats!

Woofs,
Ollie

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray! I'm so glad they fixed it up for you and I'm glad you made a new friend Beau!

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau not only is Francisco a handy dandy repair man he is VERY wise has excellent tastes by recognizing you are da bestest dog ever.
Hugs Cecilia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh my! Sorry that they chewed the wires. I'm so glad you were able to get that taken care of. So is everything working great now?

DeniseinVA said...

You are very lucky Francisco is such a nice guy and sounds like he loves dogs. How interesting about his pet store and Great Dane. I’m glad he fixed the cable. I hope those little devils stay away from it from now on. Mama is smart not clicking on links. LOL on what Daddy Bob said to Mama after she disappeared for an hour. Sounds like any longer he would have sent in the cavalry. Yes I see Mama’s hands and foot.

Mevely317 said...

What a great conclusion! Here I was, bracing myself for a catastrophe. I don't know what's going on with our provider/signal but would love to find someone like Francisco.

PS - I never clicked co on links either.

Millie and Walter said...

We're so glad to hear Francisco did such a great job fixing your internet. He knew a good boy when he saw you, Beau. How nice that he took some time to give you some love.

Tigger's Mum said...

Sounds like your new best friend is someone to keep on speed dial. Did he also install some baffles to stop the critturs from chewing the new wires? Great photo of you Beau. What were you angling for?

lexitheschnauzer said...

Those little avocado eating, wire chewing devils! Let us at 'em!! XOX Xena
How wonderful, Beau, that you made a new BFF! I understand how good that feels. Maybe he will come back and spend some more time with you. *wags* Lucy
I see your Mom's hands in the pool and her foot under your belly, Beau. THat was too easy!! XOXOXO Chia