Friday, December 1, 2023

Black Friday on Nature Friday


Mama and Me Story about the day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday here in the states. Black Friday is All about selling stuff for good prices. BUTT this is not that kind of black Friday.



This is about while the sky is still black, right after breakfast, Mama takes me outside, she ran back inside to get the camera but was disappointed the pinks and blues that were breaking at 06:30 AM did not show through the palms, she could see it, I did not but she said it was gorgeous and it was going to be a really beautiful sunrise.
She told me it would be 5 more minutes before we could leave, she watches for the sky to get lighter to avoid those coyotes.



See? it is getting brighter and soon we blasted out the door like we were in an Alaskan Sled race.
When we leave the house, I am pulling her 87 MPH fast! 
She keeps up pretty well, but when the sky exploded with color at 6:40 she asked me to STAY.
Nope! not now was my answer. 
She explained to me the bottom of the sky was 3 shades of aqua and as far as she could look up there were shades of rose, 3 shades of rose and golds and silvers.
she said Beau, this is AWE INSPIRING! I refused to STAY for her to get a shot. My answer was...
HIKE! HIKE! OK! LET'S GO! ALRIGHT!


We reached the halfway mark and turned back towards home, and it looked like the above.
7 am / 07:00 it looked like this over our house. See the big tree on the left? our house is under that tree. 
I did   87 6 perfect Stay's and she got 6 photos. Too late to get the Aquas.
Mama said she wanted to stand and stare, but that is way too much STAY time.
I am out for my WALK, not my STAY while you play with that silly



 

Joining Rosey for Nature Friday over at The LLB LIFE

Roses for Rosey by AI and MY MAMA



15 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL,,, oh Beau, you were on a mission to get all your sniffing and peemails sorted, right? Fair enough too. Though I must say that I am glad you let Mum get a few shots fired into the clicky thing, for these sky scenes are glorious... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

WFT Nobby said...

Gail says those sunrise photo are beautiful and thanks for sharing.
Nobby says 'stays' on our walks should be banned.

easyweimaraner said...

oh 5hat colors!!!! better than ours... of course this is america...

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
You are excited and happy on your walks.
The sky was TOO beautiful for your Mama not to stop and take photos.
Gorgeous sky images and cute selfie of you and your Mama.
HUGS, have a happy day!

DeniseinVA said...

Isn’t that sky beautiful? Great photos, especially of the one with you and mama.

Ann said...

Sounds like you were feeling a little rebellious that morning...lol Of course when a dog is on his walk he shouldn't be interrupted.
Those sure are pretty sky pictures.

Tigger's Mum said...

What is this life if full of care we have no time to stop and stare... Beau those colours are the very best antidote to a Black Friday - no amount of money can buy those scenes. People (and possibly k9s) should look more and buy less. Help the mama keep up the good work.

Millie and Walter said...

Those sure are beautiful sky pictures! We're glad you did stay for a while to let your mom get those pictures, Beau.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'll bet your walks are fun sweet Beau and the sky sure is pretty!

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau and Sandra I thank you for getting up before the roosters so you could snap these gorgeous photos
Hugs Cecilia

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh Beau, thanks for letting your Mama pause to get these most beautiful sky pictures! The skies this time of year must be beautiful all over the world!!

I adore my AI Desert Rosy and my rosy roses!!!!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

lexitheschnauzer said...

We saw a gorgeous sunrise Thursday morning while driving north. Yours sure was, too! You should have Riley to walk when you want to take pictures. He stops to stare and he stops to sniff and he stops to leave pee mail. We never get very far cause of all that stopping, so I don't walk him WITH the other dogs anymore.
And really cute AI of Rosy and the roses!

Mevely317 said...

We're rarely treated to such spectacular sunrises ... at least, not since leaving Arizona. Why it positively bathes the street in fairy light!

That's still my favorite selfie of you and momma.

Rose said...

What a glorious morning!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are beautiful photos of the morning sky.