Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Love Your Pet Day...

 


Mama got this badge from Zoolatry, and she said Today Is LOVE YOUR PET DAY!
Meet My Pets!


My Pets are named Mama and Daddy! 
Daddy lets me sit on his lap, Every Day of My life.
Mama takes me for walks. Every day of my life.
I let my pets feed me, many times a day, as many as I can beg them into, and brush my furs, and open and shut doors for me.
this keeps my pets happy, and this means a happy pet makes for a happy pet and their pet.

The Answer is simple on how to make your pet happy.
Let them pet you as much as you want them to.

this works for Cats, Dogs, Rabbits, Rats, maybe even frogs and snakes.
Any Pet Will Love this.

DEFINE PET
pet
[pet]
NOUN
a domestic or tamed animal kept for companionship or pleasure:
"the pony was a family pet" · (my humans are my family pets)
ADJECTIVE
denoting a thing, dog, or humna, that one devotes special attention to or feels particularly strongly about:
"another of her pet projects was the arts center" ·(I devote special attention to my pets by leaning on their legs, licking them in the mouth, laying in their favorite spot on the sofa)
VERB
stroke or pat (an animal) affectionately: (I let them stoke or pat as much as they will)
"the cats came to be petted"
synonyms:
stroke · caress · fondle · pat
All of the above and it works on PETS and it Works on Humans that are owned by pets.
Lay upside down and your pets will pat you and laugh out loud.






21 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beau, I think you have them wrapped around your little paw!

Tigger's Mum said...

You are very kind to your pets Beau. I the Tigger treat mine more like servants and radiators. I sleep on them when the waether cools. Tell your Mama that Mog is short for moggy - which means a domestic cat with no pedigree. If you look at my photo I have M on my forehead. I'm told it stands for moggy. I bet you weren't born with racially biased branding. What is pedigree anyway Beau?

WFT Nobby said...

Thank you Beau for the reminder to love my pet human. After all, she is pretty good to me, most of the time.
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

easyweimaraner said...

oooh we are so happy that you are the ambassador on the badge for this day!!! we LOVE you and all or frieds of blogville...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Excellent post on keeping the pets happy, Beau - works both ways, right?! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
Everyone loves you! The badge and images are cute!

HUGS, have a happy day!

Rose said...

We have been maid and butler to several dogs and cats in our lifetime....

Ann said...

Beau, you have done an excellent job of training your pets. They seem very well behaved :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such wonderful lives you and your pets have Beau, y'all are very special. Thanks for co-hosting this most important day!

Mevely317 said...

I never considered Tom and I are the girls' pets ... but I love the thought. Always and forever! ❤️

Millie and Walter said...

We can tell that you love your pets (pawrents), and they love you back, Beau. Going belly up seems to get us pats every time, too.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

You sure do take great care of your pets Beau!!
xoxo,
Sunny

Chatty Crone said...

Beau - your pets are well trained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL BOL Beau you are a funny guy with very nice pets
Hugs Cecilia

Marvelous Marv said...

Beau! Wethink our Peeps are our pets too! All things are on our terms...except for vet visits...We would leave them entirely off of our list of things we like to do with our Peeps. Keep being AWESOME (Beau and Mom and Dad)

CheerfulMonk said...

😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!

Ojo said...

You have good pets, friend!

Sandee said...

You have great pets, Beau. You had taught them well. As it should be.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your pets. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a sweet post. So much love in your house.

Inger said...

Faith says: My human pet has cried and cried a lot lately. I don't know why. As soon as I hear her, I come running and lick and lick any part of her where I can find some skin. I give her kisses and licks and then she feels better and pats and strokes my fur a lot. Sometimes she gives me hugs and kisses my forehead. We each have a job: Take care of each other. And we do a pretty good job of it.

Kten said...

Dearest Beau, We are very sorry we missed this event. It is likely during the break she took. We will have a stern talking to her, although we guess everyday is love us day! We love you Beau! Lee and Phod who are excited to be visiting on a work night!