Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Storm Walking Continues


Just so you know, all this talk about storms I have not missed a single walk. Mama always finds a time to walk me. She asked me to let you know and to tell you what we saw on Monday Morning Walk.
We were racing out the door early because the storm was out there, walking fast
and we were a block from home and she said Look Beau! 
The sun is painting Every house Aqua. She even stopped to stare.
All 20 houses were glowing pastel Aqua.
Aqua for only 30 to 60 seconds so no photos. She turned around to look East cause that is where the sun comes up and the sunrise was Aqua and Gold and a little rose and the glow was chaning the house color.
In all her many years she has never seen and aqua sky.
She said to tell you this is NOT what she saw, but an old photo that she painted the sky almost like what she saw.
Have you ever seen Aqua Sky? She searched and searched and could not find a photo of one on the WWW
Mama Here! it truly was amazing! Just so you know, I am alternating days between this blog and Madsnapper. If nothing here I posted on MadSnapper
 
Is it possible she is looking through

18 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow! It must have been gorgeous! Also, all these aqua houses could not be a coincidence. They must have gotten together and planned it.

easyweimaraner said...

wow....... we love love love aqua ... and this sky is just stunning... wish I had such a dress...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Actually, Beau, I have seen aqua skies; in my youth when I still lived in Edinburgh (waaaay back last century) there were some summer sunsets that turned all amazing shades, including what I would probably have called turquoise, but yeah, blue/green hues. Then in Sydney, there quite often these sorts of sunrises. Something to do with weather conditions of the air hitting the warm land off the sea causing light refractions and instead of the usual blue we get - well that! Just like I showed on my blog with the sunset here by the Hutch, when we get those incredible red and pink hues... Isn't nature just a wonder???

Anyway. I am so glad you are getting your walks. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

WFT Nobby said...

That sky is so pretty!

Ann said...

I don't think I have ever seen an aqua colored sky. I bet it was amazingly beautiful.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I love the Aqua color, I have various colored skies, some were like aqua.
Pretty photo, I love the palm tree. Beau, I am glad you are able to take your walks. HUGS, have a happy day!

Millie and Walter said...

We bet that was really cool to see. Your mom is so good to you in keeping her eye on the radar to know when the best time to walk you is.

Mevely317 said...

Oh my word! I've never seen anything like what you describe, but I'm happy it happened. A God-wink perhaps?

Rose said...

I would have loved to see it....I live it when the sky gets funny colors. But I have never seen aqua.

Chatty Crone said...

You and I and I think Ginny too - just love aqua - love that sky.
We had rolling thunder here last night and rolled inside and zapped Kelly's computer!

Sandee said...

Beautiful sky, beautiful Beau and I'm glad mom gets you out for a walk.

Have a woof woof day, Beau. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

Your Mama is devoted to you Beau!
Hugs Cecilia

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a beautiful aqua sky!!

Ojo said...

Hi friend, Ojo here! Good job to your person for never missing a Walk! This is a good person indeed! Also, we have never seen an aqua sky.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm glad you haven't missed your walks. That sky is beautiful. I don't believe I've ever seen an aqua sky. Enjoy your day Beau.

CheerfulMonk said...

What a wonderful mom and what a great experience!

Inger said...

I don't think I've ever seen an aqua sky. It sounds so beautiful. And it made the house the same color too. Wow! I wonder if you must live close to the ocean to see a color like that.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That would have been so pretty to see Beau, you two were very lucky!