Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Friday the 13th was Perfect

 

We had a grrrrreat  Friday the 13th Mamas friend Jackie and her husband Richard came to visit ME................Mama took our photo and then later



She added their dog Dolly. Dolly doesn't like other dogs, but she does love people.
I love for them to come visit and spent most of the time they were talking and talking sitting on Aunty Jackies feet.
We had so much fun and then The Mama and The Daddy got in the car after they left and went to Golden Corral for Lunch. Only the 2nd time eating out since Feb of 2020.
Mama loves to TALK! has anyone noticed?
They sat next to two men that were laughing and talking. Mama told me that one of the men had the most wonderful laugh she has ever heard. Each time he laughed, she smiled and laughed.
Unable to stand it any longer she told the man he had a wonderful laugh and that when he laughed it was magical! And it made her feel JOY!
That set the two of them off to the races to see who could talk the MOST.
Mama thinks she was the winner, Daddy said of course she is the winner, she has a black belt in conversation.
Mama said to tell you our Friday the 13th was perfect, visits and talking and pets for me, and lunch out and no cooking PLUS the laughing Man.


20 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so happy for you both!

WFT Nobby said...

If only we could all hear a recording of the Laughing Man.

easyweimaraner said...

how great to have such nice visitors... it's amazing how much things we now do the first time after years...

Ann said...

That's the best Friday the 13th ever. Your mom proved that they really aren't bad luck at all.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! It is wonderful to have your Mama's friends come to visit, they love you too. HUGS, have a happy day!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Laughing is one of the best activities that our humans engage in. The more the better!

We're glad you had such a great visit, Beau!

Woofs,
Ollie

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
And reading about the laughing man - and your enjoyment of the company, Beau boy - has made me grin from ear to ear!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Rose said...

I wishbyou could have recorded the laughing man! At kn east that lives on in your mama's memory. I am happy you got extra pets!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sounds like such a wonderful time for you and everyone Beau!

Millie and Walter said...

You sure look happy getting pets from Jackie, Beau.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness what a wonderful time - everyone got to socialize even Beau which is good.
We signed a lease on Friday the 13th - we are moving too.

Sandee said...

We're glad mom loves to talk. She keeps us entertained.

Love seeing Beau daily and Dolly is cute.

Have a fabulous day, Beau. My best to your black belt mom. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a sweet looking couple! Hey, I just accidentally found that I can insert emojis in my comment!! SEE...💕 My finger slipped, which is how I usually get into BIG computer trouble! Last time it slipped, I had to do without a scroll bar in my word program for weeks. So what were you able to eat? We have not eaten out yet anywhere, not even in the car at a drive-thru! Covid has really gone up here, due to school and people who are not wearing masks, which is everyone. They are building a new Popeye's and I am hoping to try them out at some point, I haven't had fried chicken in YEARS. But of course, that's a GOOD thing. Maybe I have a BROWN belt in talking...

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau you are a people magnetic dog. I am 100% sure everyone who sees your just wants to cuddle. I love the photos
Dolly is a cutie pie too
Hugs Cecilia

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a wonderful time you all had..friends are the best!!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Sunny & Jakey

Mevely317 said...

What a wonder-FULL day, indeed! I see the way you backed yourself up to Auntie Jackie -- the better to get scratched, right?

So glad to hear your momma and daddy went out to eat and discovered even more joy! I'll momma's comment about his laugh just made that man's whole day.

Ojo said...

Hi friend, Ojo here! Hurray for happy Fridays and happy visits! Hurray for getting your friend in the photo without actually having to share your space - that's very clever of your person!

DeniseinVA said...

What a lovely visit and the trip to the restaurant made me smile, as did the photos. I love a good laugh, does the heart good.

lexitheschnauzer said...

It really does sound like a great day, Beau. Did you get any leftovers? (That would have been super duper perfect!) XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you enjoyed it Beau.

How wonderful. You never mention company coming over and visiting with you. I'm glad you went out to eat too!