Saturday, January 29, 2022

Sleep shirt and the four bears-Caturday Art

 


I saw Mama holding her cell phone out over her lap,
then I heard Snap! Snap! Snap!

What are you doing Mama, what do you see?
Come Look Beau, look on my knee.
It looks like a four-bear family, to me.

You are right Beau, they are bears on my sleep shirt,
Let's get a selfie of you and me, please don't your neck hurt.

OH Wait! Look Out! 

  Bear with me Beau,
they are all walking bearfoot you know!

Mama Bear : Oh how embearrasing , we left holes in your gown,
I had no idea they would jump to the ground.

Papa bear: I'm sorry but Things could get grizzly, look, your gown is bruined.
Baby Bear :  I saw it with my beary own eyes, baby cub is now on your gown chewin.
Mama bear: Our cub is so active, we ask  your forbearance.
Papa chimed in with "Please do not hire a a bearister
We will all jump in a hole and patch your gown with ease.
You will bearly know your gown was torn ,it's just at the knees,
Give us a moment, if you please.
There now, the pink landscape is no longer bear , everyone is in place,
This story is true, mama said it to my face.
If you can't believe this, I will tell Mama she is a bearfaced liar.
Then we can all run, like our tails are on fire.

This story is based on not true story. 

14 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

😊❤️πŸ’•

Tigger's Mum said...

Big grinπŸ˜„πŸ˜Ή

WFT Nobby said...

Hi Beau,
Thank goodness your Mama is bear and not bare in these photos...
Toodle pip!
Bertie (whose name, when said by a Scot, sounds like Bear-tie, but when said by Gail, who still has her English accent intact despite living in Scotland for the last 23 years, it's more Buh-tie!)

Ann said...

We are both writing fiction this morning :) Those are the cutest bears ever. Mama bear is smart starting her day off with coffee.

eileeninmd said...

Cute story, I love the bears too. I like the selfie image.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari om
You missed a trick Beau boy...this would have made a grrreat FFF tale!!! Beray funny. Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Martha said...

Very cute, both the story and the sleep shirt. :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a fun Beau N' Bear story!

Rose said...

I love it...be beary, beary careful. Someone might believe all these bear-faced likes. You might embarrass Beau beary, beary much.

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL Bertie and Gail's comment.
Beau I love Mama's sleep shirt
Hugs cecilia

Millie and Walter said...

We love your tale of the beary pajamas, Beau. What a cute night shirt your mom has.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those bears are really cute. Enjoyed your tale.

Mevely317 said...

Beau, your momma keeps getting better and better!
I'm loving the bear sleep shirt. Maybe (just maybe!) I'm going to see if there's one like it at an emporium near me.

Marvelous Marv said...

Beau, your Mom is an un-beary punny lady! We could prob-bearly quit being bar-bearians and quit embear-assing ourselfs and paws and reflect on being awful with the puns...
We love the bears on her shirt!