Friday, November 19, 2021

Deep Gras Cafe

 

Recreation by Mama and PicMonkey



I have lived with my parents for one year, and Mama has walked me every single day, minus 3 when she was to dizzy to walk. 

For that entire year, a red car was parked on the neighbors front yard, 2 tires in the street and 2 tires in the grass. We suspected the car would not run, it had a wrecked front and a wrecked back. It was there for the 2 years mama walked Big boy...

On our walk this week, The car was gone. In the grass that is rarely cut there were two tire marks of black dirt. The grass around the tire marks was as high as my head.... 

I stopped at the Deep grass Cafe/buffet and gave Mama the STAY command and she did and I ate tall tasty grass!

the purpose of this Tale is to let you know when Mama says she takes me for a walk, HA on her. I take HER for a walk. Of course I can't open the door, so I LET her put the harness on and open 2 doors and a gate

16 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

we hope the grass was tasty dear Beau.... it would be impawsible to park an old car for such a long time here... it would end very eggs-pensive for da owner...

Tigger's Mum said...

A good ol' nosh on long grass is very satisfying isn't Beau? My parents grow some on our balcony but the wild kind is much better. paw smacks Mr T

Ann said...

If a car was parked like that here for that long it would end up getting towed or at the least the owner would be fined.
It's nice that you take your mom for a walk every day.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I am glad the car is gone. I am glad you could go on a walk this week, even a short walk is good. HUGS, have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Wow, fresh virgin grass to nosh on? AND a mum to keep you company and move obstacles from your path? You are one lucky boy, Beau! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's quite the grassy jungle you had there Beau!

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau we all know you are da Boss of da house
Hugs cecilia

Rose said...

You be kind to Mama andcket her keep thinking she takes you for a walk...we all know you just let her tag along. Just as we know we are the butler and maid to Bubbie and Puss Puss.

Millie and Walter said...

We love to find nice tasty grass to munch on, too. It's nice that your mom lets you take her for a walk. BOL!

Mevely317 said...

How silly of me ... thinking momma was driving!
Here, I was wondering if you were going to tell us someone had turned that old car into a giant planter. (Hee-hee)

Ginny Hartzler said...

It must have been an eyesore, glad they moved it. For ages, the people right across the street have had a stack of tires on their front porch. Finally the owner of the house said she was going to make them move the tires, and they are gone now.

Sandee said...

All of us know you take mom for a walk. We so remember.

Have a woof woof day and weekend, Beau. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

WFT Nobby said...

Gosh Beau, you have your Mama well trained! Most impressive.
I have spent many years trying to instil in Gail a certain degree of obedience, but she retains an almost terrier-like independent and wilful streak...
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Wow Beau!!! You could teach a Mama training course for sure!!
xoxo,
Rosy and the Gang

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm sure it's nice to have that truck out of sight. Glad you enjoyed the grass!

CheerfulMonk said...

You're lucky to have such a nice mom, Beau. But she's lucky to have you too. Love to you both. ❤️❤️