Saturday, October 9, 2021

Tale of Tag Owwies Caturday Art

 


Caturday ART?? 

You might remember the new name tag above. 
It has all my info and name on it. Mama blacked it to protect the innocent!😁😁


Top Left is where I sleep in daytime, Mama and Daddy sleep on a big bed, big enough for me, butt mama is a light sleeper... soooooo I sleep on her side of the bed with my head or back under it which freaks her out because she said if the bed falls it will crush me.
Yes! I have a bed in the closet, a bed by the bed, two big chairs and numerous places to sleep.
I choose this one.
I heard her tell daddy Beau chooses my side to make me feel guilty every time I climb over him.


Tuesday AM daddy and I were watching TV and we heard OWWWW and mama came down the hall and said Daddy, look, the new wire was stuck in the carpet and he must have been trapped and pulled so hard it left it straighten and the tag. It seems the wire scratched her foot.
She was so upset she almost cried because she thought I might be hurt.

Nope! I am fine... also minus my tag until someone decides what to do.



14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, I have not seen you post a look like this! It is super fancy!! Like Japanese art. So what is the bent wire's purpose? Mama always thinks of you FIRST! Never mind what would happen to her or Daddy if the bed collapsed, only that you may be crushed.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Your Mama does love and worry about you, I am glad you are fine. I am sure you move away from the bed as your Mama wakes up. HUGS, enjoy your day!

Ann said...

Well that was a pretty flimsy wire to hold that tag. Glad you weren't hurt at all Beau. Too bad your mom got scratched.

Rose said...

You are blessed to have a mama that cares so much....

My Mind's Eye said...

Goodness Beau you do keep the peeps hopping.
Thank goodness no pups were injured
Hugs cecilia
PS love the graphics

Mevely317 said...

OUCH!!! Oh poor Beau, you must have been frantic when that tag wire wouldn't let go! You're so strong -- and I'm so glad that thing didn't puncture you or momma.

Shhhh! Don't tell her, but I'd be the SAME way -- more concerned about your beautiful skin than my own 'owwie.' After all, we mommas have opposable thumbs with which to put on Peroxide and band-aids.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
First, simpawthees to mummy.

Second - tell mummy this happened to a tag I got Jade once; they really don't put strong metal on those things. All I did was use an old keyring - the coil type that is really hard to put keys onto. Lasted her remaining ten years... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Millie and Walter said...

Tell your mom not to feel too bad. If you were really struggling we're sure you would have woken her up. We hope they can find another ring to attach it with.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure am glad you're okay Beau. You have lots of nice snoozy spots!

CheerfulMonk said...

You are so lucky to have a loving mom. And she is lucky to have you. ❤️

Tigger's Mum said...

Don't worry about the bed Beau, I've hidden under and inspected the construction of dozens (maybe 100s). Humans don't like to be surprised in their sleep so they tend to make beds that don't collapse. As for the tag - admit it, you were trying to get rid of it weren't you? I would. Paw smacks Mr T

WFT Nobby said...

Beau, we are so happy that neither you nor Mama were badly hurt. Time for a rethink on this tag, or at least it's means of attachment?

Marvelous Marv said...

Hmmm, we think the cheap nasty split ring was the problem. Your Mom will need to get a better one at the hardware store. And Cinnamon used to sleep under Mom's bed in Vancouver. It bothered Mom, but the bed was solid as a rock! Mom wishes she had brought that bed here instead of selling it when we moved back here. Cinnamon does too. She says it was the purrfect Doggy Den.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ouchie!!! Mom got us collars from Orvis with our name and her cell phone number embroidered on them in case we ever get lost. We sure hope that never happens, but better to be safe. We are all microchipped too.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber