Thursday, September 16, 2021

"On Target" Sahara Desert 💩💩


As we did our 4th walk together, I almost jerked Mama's arm out of the socket when I suddenly stopped!  we  were FULL STRIDE! she turned in time to see  my nose landed right in a pile of  P@#$!

Mama says I could find a pile of  ðŸ’© if it were in the middle of a sand dune in the middle of the Sahara Desert! 

What Caravan of Camels MAMA?

Mama found these Fun Facts About Camels when she did this PicMonkey of Me On Target!

Camels can completely shut their nostrils during sandstorms. (mama wishes she could shut hers sometimes)

They can carry up to 900 pounds for 25 miles per day.

(mama wishes she could do that in case she has to pick me up)

Camels can run as fast as a race horse! 

( mama and me might keep up with a really fast snail)

Dear Brian, on Thankful Thursday.

 I am thankful I can smell poop, and I am thankful I can walk and Mama can walk and Daddy can throw balls again.

Mama is thankful for all pets of this world that make ours lives Sweet!

We are both thankful for ALL OF YOU that appear here each day





21 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love this pic of you in the desert, missing the best thing because you are only focused on POOP! But this is good. If you still have your sense of smell, you don't have COVID!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL... oh you and mum can make us giggle about all sorts of things... and that's no s***!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Tigger's Mum said...

Explain to me Beau - what is the attraction? We follow a blog about a K9 that snack on badger poo. That's gross. Paw smacks Mr T

CheerfulMonk said...

That picture is stunning. Your.mom is so talented. 😊

easyweimaraner said...

we bet da nelly is such a camel too... he is the beach pooper :o)))

WFT Nobby said...

And Beau, we are thankful for your always entertaining blog, which we wish we had found much earlier.

Ann said...

Cool picture with the camels. Tell your mama that being able to find a pile of poop is a very useful talent. It keeps you from stepping in it.lol

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Beau

Your Mama is so creative, adding you to the camal and desert scene.
I am so glad you can go out on your walks again. HUGS, have a happy day!

Rose said...

Laughing at Yamini's comment! And Ann's.

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau the mighty sniffer of PooP
I guess in light of the 87 days you went w/o walking you were due a little extra smelly sniff
Hugs Cecilia

Chatty Crone said...

I tell you their noses amaze me.

Millie and Walter said...

We don't see what the problem is, Beau. Doesn't your mom know that poop mail is just as important as pee mail?

Mevely317 said...

Oh, that smiling 'pile' in the desert is cracking me up! Those camels are sure remarkable creatures. Who'd have guessed?
I'm sure thankful for YOU, Beau (momma, too).

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sand gets hot Beau, you need some footies on! Camels are also famous for hump day!

Inger said...

And I'm grateful for your and your Mama's sense of humor. This post cheered me up. I know poop jokes cheer you dogs up, now I think they may cheer me up too.

Sandee said...

You have to smell the poop to know how your mates are doing. You made me laugh.

Love all the info about camels. I didn't know these camel facts. I am about as fast as your mom. I think the snail could outrun me.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Scritches to Beau and a hug to mom. ♥

Marvelous Marv said...

Hee! Hee! Our Mom laughed really hard as Cinnamon does that! And this morning there was a BIG pile of bear p##p! Mom did not mind her smelling it, but Cinnamon wanted to ROLL in it! We LOVE the Camel facts!
We got a camel joke for you Beau! Where does a camel go after dinner?
Straight for the desert trolley.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are interesting facts about the camels.

Ojo said...

Hi friend, Ojo here! Hurray for poop! Camels sound weird. Have a good day, friend!

photowannabe said...

AND...I am thankful for you Beau and your wonderful Mama...just keep her out of the *^%#" stuff please!
Sue

lexitheschnauzer said...

I'm going to ask Mommy to get me a camel for a pet. XOX Xena
It's important to smell p00p, you need to know who's been around, and if they're sick or anything. XOX Lucy