Saturday, September 18, 2021

Boring Days and Why

 


Yesterday, Mama gave me a 10 minute rip up the BIG BALL playtime!
I am getting bored because my house is not what it used to be.
All of you know, Daddy has a new knee, and Mama has been sick. The thing is now we know the reason.
the Doc says my pawrentz are suffering the left over aftermath symptoms of the
Delta Variant Virus, even though vaccinated they some how got it.
Florida where we live is the hot spot for the variant in USA. 
so not a surprise.
For the Full Story click HERE, it is on MadSnapper blog. If you saw it don't click.
😉😉😉😉
Today mama is wondering if I got the covid too, I was quiet most of yesterday and today had what she thinks is brain fog. She has had LOTS of brain fog lately.
First I did not ASK for my walk
she opened the door I went right not left,
she said no the other way and I tried to go back in the house.
She steered me the right way, then I tried to go down between the two cars,
she turned me and at the door I stopped and would not go out,
I turned in the tight space to go back to the door and my harness got tangle in daddys sawblade that should not be there, she struggles with dizzy head to get me free, nicked her finger,
we made it out the door, but I did not want to walk. We walked a half block and came back.
She got coffe and her email machine, I laid down. Daddy put on the race to watch and suddenly 
I WANTED TO PLAY.
Daddy snarled, Mama snarled at him, I demanded attention
She gave the ball, then took it back.
She gave me kong with PB and then I started to pester daddy with ball in my mouth.
He snarled some more, we went out, I chased the ball 2 times and came and laid down.
We Want NORMAL Back

19 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Oh Beau, your world has been turned every which way. No wonder you don't feel like a crispy critter all the time. I've not heard about animals catching the C word, but trust your momma will find out. Because she LOVES you, you know.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,

I am sorry you all are not feeling well, sending well wishes for you, your Mama and Daddy. It is not fun being sick, but I hope better days are coming.
We all want normal back, Covid stinks! HUGS, take care!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Well, I saw on the news yesterday that a lot of the lions and tigers at the D.C. zoo have Covid. And I have heard of Gorillas getting it. But I don't know about dogs, tell Mama to Google it..."Can dogs get Covid?". Don't worry Beau, and you will be so super excited when things are back to normal!

Tigger's Mum said...

Perhaps you need a mask too. My huMum made one for me when she read that cats can get that human plague. Between you n me I hated it. Look after your huMum. Don't try and confuse her when she does try normal stuff.. paw smacks Mr T

Millie and Walter said...

We're sorry to hear everyone at your house has been a little out of sorts. Our paws are crossed that you all feel better soon.

WFT Nobby said...

Oh dear Beau, your family have been in the wars. We just hope that NORMAL will return soon. Meanwhile, please make sure you all take good care of each other.
All the best,
Gail (and Bertie).

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm sorry Beau. ((Hugs)) You know they love you.

Hootin Anni said...

I had to do a Google search on covid/cats & dogs before I comment. Seems pets can get it from their owners!! I truly, TRULY hope this isn't the case.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article252516513.html. (scroll down)

Ann said...

The world is a crazy mixed up place these days. SO sorry that it's even effecting your house.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang Beau, we hope your Mom and Dad are both all better soon and I hope you don't have it. Maybe you should get checked out too. Come on normal, Beau needs you.

Chatty Crone said...

I do hope everyone gets well soon - but what the heck is normal?

Marvelous Marv said...

Oh Beau, we feel your pain. It is horrible when our people get sick. When Mom had a bone infection (for 6 months she was on IV antibiotics) she did walk Cinnamon 3 times a day (and totally dragged her ass) and when she came home from work every night sometimes she would fall asleep while doing her antibiotics and we would not get fed! We were not amused.

My Mind's Eye said...

We all want our Normal back but I know for 200% you all have been in dire straits for sometime hoping and praying your normal returns soon.
Hugs Cecilia

Rose said...

I sure understand wanting normal back...it is a hard row to hoe somedays.

Kten said...

We are so sorry to hear the Covid found you. We are grateful you had been vaccinated as fear it would have been worse. Take care. Lee and Phod and their Lady

lexitheschnauzer said...

I looked this up and dogs and cats can catch covid from their owners. From the CDC site: Call your veterinarian and let them know you have been sick with COVID-19. Some veterinarians may offer telemedicine consultations or other plans for seeing sick pets. Your veterinarian can evaluate your pet and determine the next steps for your pet’s treatment and care.

Inger said...

I read the above comment and it had occurred to me too since I've read that lions and tigers at the zoos have gotten covid twoo. It's a very nasty thing, this covid. I hope you don't have it and if you do, that you will feel better soon. Take care, sweet Beau -- life is just not normal for anyone these days. Hopefully it will get better soon.

CheerfulMonk said...

I hope you all get normal back soon. ❤️

KB said...

Oh gosh, that's terrible. I'm glad that you now know what got you both. I'm even more glad that you're recovering. I am sending POTP to you and Bob.