Sunday, August 1, 2021

Ussie Sunday

 


Two of me
Is what you see!
Two balls are mine,
If they get lost, I whine
The laughing Lady also belongs to me.
If you see her,  me too you will always see.
She took the photos to show her new glasses
she is waiting on her new lens in her old glasses and hopes the time quickly passes.


Due to fires in Canada, which burned up the internet, Cats-astropic Events was OFF line for a while.
they are BACK and since they could not post we had a birthday paryt for Marv hosted by Zoolatry.
Beau and I were at that party. Thanks for the badge Marv. So happy you are back.
Beau and I are happy to hear they are safe and the smoke is not as bad and the temps are a little cooler.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So you are a Party Boy Beau! And two is always better than one.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Terrific ussie you two and we're sure glad Marv & Company are safe.

Mevely317 said...

Awwww, my heart!
Please tell you momma I really like those glasses. Probably on account they're a lot like my own. (Well, the shape, anyway.) Looking good!

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhh Beau you are a poet and I know it.
Hugs Cecilia

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Another pawsome pawetry piece for a Sunday post!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

You and your Mama are looking good!
Cute poem! Have a happy day!

Millie and Walter said...

We think your ussie with your mom and your ball is cute.

Chatty Crone said...

Love your glasses...

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you so much for the pictures. ❤️

lexitheschnauzer said...

Beau we think you are definitely a mama' boy. That's ok, I'm a mama's girl! XOX Xena

Marvelous Marv said...

What terrific Ussies! We shall have to see if we can get our Mom to pawticipate with us soon! And we are sure looking forward to your visit with us for Awww Monday! We are so furry excited!

Ann said...

Great picture of you and your mom. A party sounds like fun