Monday, September 14, 2020

Sunday Ride in Miss Sally

  


I overheard Mama say to Daddy, "we have created a monster"
What? so they took me for a ride in a Tropical Storm named Sally! 
I followed mama around the house from 7 to 10, staring in her face, using my mind to say
Did you forget my ride????
Finaly at 10:15, they loaded me in the car, I had a hard time getting in because she always backs out in the driveway and there is lots of room to leap in the door.
I may have needed daddy to push my butt up and in, because the door would not open all the way and I freaked out.
Then I got to see flapping and flopping noisy things on the front windshield.
I said Mama What is that? 
Wipers? Why?
Because we are riding in a storm Big.
She put the window down, but I did not like the rain blowing in my face.
We did a really short ride and when Daddy told me to get out, I refused.
That rid was no long enough.
I finally jumped out IN THE RAIN and tried to take off walking IN THE RAIN!
Oh Well it was fun while it lasted.
Did you know that riding in a car makes me poop/pee just like if I walked?
Each time we come home, daddy takes me in the yard and I 
DO MY THING and they say Good Boy over and over and I say where's my treat?
I got a milk bone today

17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good for you, Big Boy! I guess you enjoyed your stormy ride, because you wanted more. But I am sure the milk bone helped a lot!

easyweimaraner said...

wow what an andventure Big... a storm rider... that is impressing... we hope that wild sally will cause no mischief in your area...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh Big Boy, you have been given a whole new hobby with the riding of a storm!!! (Some people chase storms, you know?) I love these ridalongs with you. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

You are a good boy, BigBoy. You deserved your treat. I hope you and your human stay safe in Storm Sally. Take care, have a happy day!

Ann said...

That was quite an adventure for you. I don't like rain coming in through the window either. I'm glad you got a milk bone.

Rose said...

You have them trained! Just like the cats have me trained.

My Mind's Eye said...

Miss Mommy driving Mr. BB thru Miss Sally!!

WooHoo and well done on your daily constitution.
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Now, THIS is a scenario I won't soon forget. You're so entertaining, Big! Please stay safe and dry 'til Sally becomes a bad memory!

Sandee said...

At least you finally got your ride.

I had to laugh about getting a treat for going potty. As it should be.

Have a woof woof day and week. My best to your peeps. ♥

Martha said...

That storm was no fun but at least there were no big booms, and I'm glad you got to have a little ride anyway. I hope today's ride will be a better one :)

Chatty Crone said...

You are the sweetest big dog ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Are you a Storm Trooper BB? I hope the storm doesn't mess with you too much!

Millie and Walter said...

That's right, Big Boy. If our pawrents repeat an action with us just 2 days in a row then it must be part of the regular routine. You did the right thing to demand your daily ride.

Inger said...

You are having some great adventures, Big. I've never been in a single tropical storm and now you've been out riding in one. You have adventures every day, at least one. You are a very lucky dog to have found your mama and papa who make time to make adventures for you to enjoy.

Matilda the Boxer said...

I love all your car ride adventures!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Don't your parents know that if they do something with you more than once, it becomes expected?? Who cares about the weather, right? (OK, I care I'm scared of the noise of the rain hitting the windshield) XOX Xena

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Well that was a new experience for you! Glad you got a cookie.