Sunday, September 13, 2020

Publix 9/9/20 Ride

 


Some of you saw the mask photo on MadSnapper, Mama took another one to show it is a reflection in the windshield.
7:30 AM is the bestest of all times to sit at the grocery store
I saw 87 hundred peopel, two doors, open and close and person goes in, open and close and person comes out. For 20 minutes I focused on those doors.


Mama put the window down, I smelled da Bakery! I smelled da women with perfume, a man came and when his car drove behind us my nose went CRAZY.
Mama was giving daddy a running commentary because I was behind him and he could not see me.
Mama said, that car must really smell,
oh look, a young man that is making Bigs Nose Twitch so hard his ears are quivering.
I sniffed and sniffed until he went in the door marked ENTER.
In just a moment, he came out the door marked Exit and my nose went CRAZY!
Mama wonders Why.


16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I wonder why, too!! But you can smell hundreds of things that WE cannot.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh, maybe they had been trying out the perfume testers!!! Glad you had lots to entertain your nasal senses BB - the best of best for a dog. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello BB,
I do not like the smell of perfumes at all, it drives me crazy.
I would like to smell more of the baked goods, yum. Love the photos, take care!

Rose said...

Oh, BB, I am do curious about the Smelly Man now...

Brian's Home Blog said...

You had as much fun sniffing as you did watching BB and I'll bet the bakery smelled the best! Love ya pal!

Martha said...

I would like to know what you can smell that we can't. So glad you are enjoying so many rides!

Chatty Crone said...

It doesn't take much to make you happy. I am so glad.

Mevely317 said...

Da bakery smells are the best! What a magical building where so many people go in one place and come out another. Wowzer ❤️

Millie and Walter said...

There sure is lots to sniff out in the world. We're glad to see you are enjoying your car rides.

My Mind's Eye said...

BB your sense of smell and sight are strong and for sure give you and your peeps pleasure as you enjoy your outings
Hugs Cecilia

Ruby said...

Oh, I bets the smelly man was BBQin'!!! And smelled like delish cheesyburgers and steaks and weenies!!! I wonder if he was re-supplying ??! Did you follow him home?? oh, it's just drivin' me kerazy!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Looks like a perfect place to people watch and food smell.

lexitheschnauzer said...

Maybe you were a drug sniffing detective dog in your previous life. XOXO Xena and Lucy

Ann said...

I like to people watch but people smell isn't as much fun for me as it is for you :)

KB said...

You look so intent and happy watching the grocery store. What a wonderful way to spend your morning!

Ojo said...

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! I sleep when I have to wait in the car, but you're making me think that maybe I should sit up and watch and smell things!