Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Me, Myself, Myself, Myself

 


Since I am an invalid right now and CANT GO FOR MY WALKS 
and have to LAY AROUND, we are showing you an old picture of me with a new look.
I ate my breakfast but not my dinner, Mama says I am reCOOPerating.
I guess that means I am cooped up and don't feel to good. My meds are working but she says they will be slow... Any HOOO
Guess what? They added a few new things to Lunapic. Mama finds them all because she is always poking around on the computer, ignoring me completely.
I wonder if she loves computers more than ME?
NO I don't think so
She said to tell you she snipped the above to show you what the filters names are, what ever that means.
We decided we like Nouveau best
We though Nouveau meant New YOU but Webster says it means Newly arrived.
Both fit, don't you think?


20 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Mouveau looks like stained glass. I think it is my favorite, too.

Ginny Hartzler said...

P.S. I don't know how on earth you managed to post these LunaPic examples!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I rather like the Illusion, myself...(myself, myself...) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

easyweimaraner said...

yes...they both fit ;O)

Ann said...

I like these and I think your favorite is mine too.

Mevely317 said...

I was drawn to Illusion in the top collage ... but Big definitely rocks the Mouveau. That could be a depiction of a saint in a Catholic church church stained glass window! (No offense!)

Martha said...

Definitely fun stuff! :)

Rose said...

Nouveau would be my choice, too....next to the real thing! But you look good in any form.

KB said...

I'm so glad that BB is feeling a little better. I love "dreaming" - but they're all really fun!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

They are cool mosaics and images. Lunapic is fun! I hope you feel better soon! Take care, enjoy your day!

Millie and Walter said...

We think you look great in all those pictures. That stained glass effect is pretty cool.

My Mind's Eye said...

BB I love the stained glass/Nouveau effect
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all terrific BB! POTP and prayers from all of us, keep on doing the right things.

Chatty Crone said...

I HOPE EACH DAY IS BETTER AND BETTER.
NO MOM DOES NOT LOVE THE COMPUTER MORE THAN YOU!

Sandee said...

You just do what mom says and get better. I like the top two the best. Can't decide which one I like better.

Have a fabulous day, Big Boy. My best to your attentive mom. ♥

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oooh, that first mosaic one is pawesome!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

It's always fun to see your handsome face all lunapicked!

Inger said...

I like the Illusion one. I hope you are feeling better now. It's late in the day for blogging, but I have had to rest myself, myself, myself today.

lexitheschnauzer said...

We like the nouveaux one best too. You look like a stained glass picture!

ZOOLATRY said...

All are colorful and happy ... but when it comes right down to it: the BIG BLACK DOG just as he is ... is the BEST!