Saturday, June 29, 2019

Bigagram from Mom



Bigagram for today! Mom here...

    Yesterday Daddy was in the pool and Big was sunbathing. I heard Daddy yelling and ran from computer to back door.  I said What wrong? he said Did you let Big in the house? He's gone!  He said I have called and called and he is not coming. I can't find him. I turned around and grabbed that ball he is besotted with, stepped out side and shook it! Big shot out of the Powderpuff bush like a rocket and almost mowed me down.
It seems he got to hot in the sun and no one would open the door to the AC so he reverted to Wild Dog and dug a hole and got in it....

We don't have a cow bell, or a dinner bell, we have a BIG Ball to call a Big Dog

Yesterday when we walked by the CAT sitting in the driveway, I glanced at CAT and kept walking and did not even ask for a treat. I am not saying I love cats, but they no longer make me try to run get them.



11 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Clever Big Boy and clever mom for knowing the magic call.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, that was a huge relief!!! The ball can now be used in emergencies, great thinking.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OMD - Big Boy, this is news indeed!!! Big smilies from me. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

Smart thinking digging a hole to lay in to stay cool. Your mom was smart grabbing that ball to get your attention. Good job on ignoring the cat too

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I am glad BB knew to go in the shade to escape the sun and heat. The Ball does come in dandy!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Love that he has a ball to be called with. He must have been very hot!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a cute story. Also very impressed with not trying to get the cat!

My Mind's Eye said...

Big you are the entire package, handsome and smart. Oh my word I can't remember how many times we lost 'Angel Madi'. WE knew she was in the house but where in the heck was that favorite hidey hole. She would just appear
magically after I had been calling frantically and shaking her treat bag.
To this day I don't know where she hid
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

WHAT a great story! (For a second there, my heart was hammering.)
Chewy.com sent a coupon for Macie and Grace's birthday, and I'm thinking they need one of these giggle balls.

Chatty Crone said...

So did he get dirty? lol Smart tho.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Clever dog, we say. But we're glad he responds to the ball.

Don't know that treats would keep us from trying to get cats....terriers...it's what we do.