Tuesday, January 15, 2019

R U Ready for some FootBall?

Every moment matters, my football season is HERE... It is Time To Play Some Foodball.

Sorry guys, this is all I got. Big is to fast for the camera, the lighting was to low yada yada
Hi, this is Mom reporting on the Nerf Football game. He is playing chase the foot ball, throw football in air, 3 times a day. Which is more than before. I tried the suggestion in comments of throw the ball, and give him a treat when he brings it back. HA! he knew I had the treats and would not chase the ball, he went into sit position to get a treat and sat there waiting for another. I put the treats away and he chased the ball while I kicked it. He loves this ball.  Better each day. Will keep trying

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It's a cute ball!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Learning to play.....what fun!

Ann said...

Glad he is enjoying the ball

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Clever Boy... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Mevely317 said...

BB looks like he's saying "What are you doing with MY football, momma? DROP IT this instant!"

Lovin' the alarm clock face and oldy-time 50's photo!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm glad he is learning to play!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

It's so awesome watching you become more and more comfy in our new home, BB!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Chatty Crone said...

Disco will NEVER play - he is intense and rigid and serious! I am glad you are teaching him to play.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Lee never learned but Phod was a natural. Good luck!

lexitheschnauzer said...

You are both learning. I don't play with Mom at all. Xena is her play puppy. But I love to play with other dogs! XOXOOX Lucy

Just Mags said...

Oh, yes we are always ready for football...enjoy playing with that cool football. Hugs and nose kisses