Friday, January 18, 2019

Photos from my PAST


This is my MUG SHOT... and a few photos from my past life, BEFORE Momma and Daddy. Photos from the shelter FB page


This is a good place for me to tell you about my burger. When Momma and Daddy eat hamburgers at Culvers, they order the DOUBLE deluxe burger, it comes with TWO patties on it. Daddy eats both of his but Momma brings me one of hers and I get to eat the whole thing all by myself.


Momma Here:  so far Big boy has never laid down in the grass or dirt in our big back yard. He must like dirt, because he is laying in it. We are waiting to see if he will someday do what the others did and lay on the ground, grass or dirt.


11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

If not in your back yard, where IS he in the last picture? But this is continued perfection, he is keeping clean for you!

Ann said...

Your nose sort of looks like it's been sniffing around in the dirt. Have you been investigating?

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BB, These are some good pawtraits of you! It seems like you have been with us furever, yet is but a few short months... you are still in settling in mode, right? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello, beautiful photos BB! Those burgers are yummy. Have a happy day!

Chatty Crone said...

I can see how you fell in low with him. I would be glad he doesn't play or like the dirt.

Matilda the Boxer said...

You were super handsome even in a mug shot, BB!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You get to share a burger? No wonder you look so happy!!!

Inger said...

Poor BB, I just read the previous post and teared up. I mean who wouldn't? But now he is safe, I have to remember that. And gets big hamburgers to eat.

Mevely317 said...

Oh, those photos of BB grinning so big! I can't even!
Given his 'happily ever after', have you thought about playing his mug-shot identification in one of the lottery games?

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh BB...you always melt Mama's heart with your smile!

lexitheschnauzer said...

If you come visit we can lay and play in the back yard together, BB. <3 Lucy