Thursday, January 17, 2019

A Sad Story with a happy ending



Mom found 87 million photos of me on The Furry Friends of Manatee County Animals Services, which is the shelter I was rescued from... She added leaves to make me feel better. My mom was crying as she watched the video and read my story from 3 visits to shelters. Here are a few photos and there will be MORE... she calls this photo my MWAH or MUAH photo. I am waiting for a KISS and someone to take me home. THEY DID TAKE ME HOME which makes my sad life a story with a happy ending.

All of this information came off of the rescue's Facebook page.. took me 87 years to dig through all of it. Gary first appeared at this rescue in June of 2016, transferred after a year at SPCA..




Again in 2017
again in 2018
This all proves I am a super chilled, very lucky dog... Sweet to the Bone..As of Oct 1 2018 I AM HOME.

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is the best ever pet sad story ending!! All that time he was sooo good, yet had no home!!! And now his angels finally came for him.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
golly, Gary, I'm glad you became BB - new name new life!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

These are awesome. You get a little look into BBs past. So glad he got a happy ending to his story. Or should I say a happy middle because he's far from the end.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Gary (BB) is one lucky, lucky dog. My first rescue horse's name was BB - short for Brown Bert, which was his "racing" name apparently.

Linda said...

Rescue dogs are the best.
Gary now BB has found his forever home.
After reading his story he is a gentle soul
with lots of love to give.

♥ Astro and Mitzie

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Love the sweet photos. I am so glad for the happy ending for BB. Hugs for BB!

Mevely317 said...

Must admit, I wept when watching BB's video … and this morning, reading his handlers' commentary. Thank you for being his angel!

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oh BB, rescues are my FAVORITE stories! Yours is beeYOUtiful!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We know he was just waiting for you.....and you for him. A perfect match.

My Mind's Eye said...

Bless your heart you were meant to be where you are....I'm just sorry you had all the other stuff to deal with first
Hugs to you BB
Cecilia

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Words can't express how happy we are you and your pawrents found each other!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Ruby said...

BB, I am so glads you picked such FABulous parents! I most certainly was worth the wait my pal!!! That calls for some happy zoomies! and some treaties....
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

KB said...

Wow, you really are his saviors. Poor guy... he's so sweet. But I am glad that he waited for you to come pick him out!!!! What a very happy ending.

lexitheschnauzer said...

Sadly, shelters and rescues are full of bully breeds. After I lost Lexi and kept going to the shelter to find another schnauzer, all I saw were bullies. My heart went out, but they weren't schnauzers. Then Lucy just turned up in our lives and I know what a complete package of joy they are. You can't tell me the God doesn't have a sense of humor. (And Lucy is the best sister ever to her little sis, Xena.)