Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Big Boy x 3


There is no way to tell you how much we both love this dog... His fur shines with light and he has quickly become the light in our lives. We took him to Publix and to put gas in the car, He was perfect. He is such a gentleman...  His eyes look deep in our soul each time he stares at us.

I open my arms wide and when he sees it he comes running to be hugged, without a word said. Be still my heart.

I sat and carefuly read all the paper work we received with him. This wonderful, kind and gentle, smart and trained dog was turned in at Bishop Animal shelter, and twice at Animal Control in the past 3 years. we can not figure out why. He is perfect. how could not one but 3 people give this gorgeous pup UP???   You are Safe Big boy, we are your forever parents. I have plans with my animal loving son and Bob's animal loving daughter if anything happens to us. They Don't Know it YET...
One son has 2 dogs, 5 cats, one has 9 dogs, and daughter has 9 dogs, 4 horses, 5 cats and 29 chickens and a few assorted critters.... what is one more... I promised BB he will never go to a shelter again.


13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Big Boy had two little boys, exact replicas! This is a real puzzle to me, why he was turned in so much. A true mystery. I would love to know. If you were really rich, you could hire a pet detective!

Ann said...

This is a triple treat to see 3 pictures of this handsome guy.
I'm very curious about why he was turned in so many times.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Big Boy - I am certain you were sent with a mission and just had to use up time in such a way that brought you to mama Sandra and daddy Bob... or all that eye-depth is harbouring plans for mischief. &*> Nah... mission is it! hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I think you, Bob and BB were meant to be together. He knows he is in his forever home and is happy and content. Love the photos.

My Mind's Eye said...

Gosh I am stunned to read that BB was returned 3 times. I cannot understand that at all. What a beautiful boy with grateful brown eyes full of love.
OM word he comes to hug you...my heart is melting
Hugs C

Mevely317 said...

3 times? That breaks my heart! I've only had to rehome one dog (he was a biter), but we carefully 'vetted' his new owner. As far as I know, they lived and travelled across the country happily ever after. Love best the part where you said you hold out your arms and he runs in for a hug.

Ruby's Rescued Life said...

Oh my gosh, this post gave me chills. I am so happy for you and Big Boy. The joy in his eyes shines through! I look forward to reading your posts every Wednesday. Thanks so much for giving him his happy endings! XOXO

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I can never put into words how happy I am that you, Bob and BB found each other!!!!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

People are strange. But at least he found the PERFECT family.

Sounds like you raised your kids right! Animal lovers. BOL!

Mersad said...

Big Boy is simply adorable. Cutness overload!!

DeniseinVA said...

Sweet, adorable Big Boy. He is in his forever home. I am happy for him and for you and Bob.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He just wasn't in his forever home. So sad he had to move around like that but God's timing was perfect this time. Wow, the kids sure do have a lot of pets!!

diane b said...

You are all lucky to have found each other. I'm happy that this animal is safe and that he will bring lots of love and happiness into your family.