Friday, October 26, 2018

A Very Few Seconds with Big Boy


He started to play, in late afternoon, the minute he realized I had aimed the camera at him he stopped.

Hope these work, they are my first attempts at using my cell phone video.

a few seconds of traffic noise on one of our walks... at least you will now know he CAN stand up and walk.


Big Boy is my At Home Dog... Oso is my at the YMCA dog... I love this dog. His owner comes to the pool at the same time we do, during cooler months, OSO comes with him. I have loved Oso for 2 years and he loves me. When I get out of my car, his tale beats his owner in the face because he is HUGE at over 80 pounds, he licks and loves and talks to me...

The funny thing is his owners name is Gary, which is what our Big Bog used to be.


Picture the body with head shaped like photo 2 but the coloring of number 3... I have not photos because it is 5:30 am and dark when I get my loving five days a week.

I asked his owner is he called Oso because he is Oso beautiful. He said no, Oso was born on a native American reservation. the name means Not Afraid Of Bears..... His friend loved Oso a lot, and she got one from the same parents a couple of years after Gary got his. Gary's Oso died. a few months later, the friend called and said they could not keep their Oso and Gary got his second Oso which is the one I LOVE TO DEATH...

Today is the first day of, if you pop over to LLB inour Backyard and make a comment, the local shelter will get 50 cents for each comment today and the weekend. Click on the photo to go comment and see how precious these three are.
https://llbinourbackyard.blogspot.com/2018/10/no-tricks-just-treats-on-flower-friday.html

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love finally seeing B.B. moving and in action! I watched him twice. All the videos worked beautifully. What a strange story about Gary & Oso. Poor Oso the 1st...

Ann said...

Aww, Big Boy is enjoying his toys. Well at least until you ruined his fun pointing that camera at him...lol

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
yaaaaayyy - the vids are fab! What wonderfurs tale, the story of the Osos!!! YAM xx

eileeninmd said...

Hello, cute video of BB playing with his ball. Oso is a beautiful dog, he sounds nice and friendly. ENjoy your day!

My Mind's Eye said...

OH my word B.B. playing is monumental as I recall you said he didn't seem to understand what he was to do with is toys. That B.B. B. is home!!

Your video's on the phone worked perfectly.
Oso is a must unusual and wonderfully descriptive name.
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

I'm so happy to see BB in action! :) Walking next to Bob, he's not nearly as tall as I'd imagined. (Just.Right … right?)

I've hopped over to LLB's, yes. Arty, Jakey and Rosy are toooo cute! I wish our girls would sit still together long enough to get a picture.

DeniseinVA said...

Really cute! I love Big Boy and Oso and every dog you have on here, so neat to hear the meaning behind Oso's name.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Ooooooo...Love your Big Boy Action shots!!!

I also love the name Oso for a pup...I'll have to make a note of it!
Thanks so much for the shout out!

KB said...

He knows that he is *home* if he is playing like that. Yipee!