Friday, September 13, 2024

Dan's Feline Friday

 


This is Rocco, Male Mischief Maker and he is avoiding my Uncle Dan's traps he sets out. He is most likely the dad of the baby below who is now 2 weeks old and living with new adoptive parents.
the eyes are open.  Dan doesn't want/need more cats. Trap the males and Voila, the mischief is gone.


Luna, the feral newborn, not adopted to a permanent home, is 2 weeks old and eyes are open. Bandit is Dan's feral turned inside house cat. 
Yesterday, Ollie left this message..

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu has left a new comment on your post "Breakfast with Mama":

3am?????? Your Mom and you are up at 3am, Beau?????

Woofs,
Ollie
YES, Ollie, the early am is due to 20 plus years of early wake up for my dad to commute to work, they retired and never broke the habit. My Mama says she could break it but the dad will not try. Dad goes to bed at 7:15, mama reads until 8:30

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Luna is gorgeous and adorable. And now I know why the early bedtime and wakeup!

easyweimaraner said...

we hope he can get this boy... paws crossed....

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Dan is wished all the best for catching Rocco! (Taking a few minutes this morning to let folk know I'm watching!) Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau
I hope Dan can trap Rocco! The kitten is adorable.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Rose said...

Luna was so blessed that Dan was there...

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yo Rocco, it's time to surrender and retire peacefully dude.

Millie and Walter said...

What a cute kitty. We hope Dan can trap the mischief maker soon.

My Mind's Eye said...

Rocco is a sly cat...he has probably watched the traps catch others. Good luck to Brother Dan
Beau...I loved your breakfast routine
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Little Luna's only 2 weeks old? The Yacht Club people haven't formally adopted her? She's gorgeous ... like "Snow White."
Thanks for explaining why the early wake-up!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I hope he can catch the dad. Where would he take him? Luna is adorable. I knew when I read the 3am that your parents have been doing that for a long time. I can't begin to imagine getting up that early.

lexitheschnauzer said...

That 2 weeks old kitten is so pretty she's going to be a knock-out when she grows up. Wish I had some suggestions on trapping the elusive stud.
Wow, folks say me and Jeff go to bed and get up early, but you definitely have us beat!