Thursday, September 19, 2024

Ahoy! Me Maties

 


Here's the scuttlebutt. Me Bonnie Mama forgot today was Talk Like a Pirate. She quickly threw me picture into her iPad, and drew a hat and patch on me image, in order for me to tell you, all you get today is a few images of meself from the past 3 years.. My 4th gotcha day is only 24 days away.
She walked the plank and swam out to the clouds and grabbed these for YOU my favorite matetys






Arrrhhhh YE SEE-IN ANY SIMILARITES IN 3 YEARS OF PHOTOS? 
IT SEEMS TO ME SHE HAS A THING FOR HATS AND PATCHES AND 
JACK SPARROW

If you want a list of coming events, pop over to Thursday 9/19 Talk Like a Pirate Day Blog Links – The Cat Blogosphere

7 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are an adorable and handsome pirate sweet Beau!

eileeninmd said...

Beau, you are a handsome pirate! Fun photos, I love all of them!
HUGS, have a happy day!

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is TOTALLY cool!!! I had forgotten the word scuttlebutt and dead dogs tell no tales. I love the evil looking cat behind the dogs, and walking the plank! You knocked it out of the park today. This is better than a movie even! I want talk like a pirate day every week!!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Beau, you are a very handsome pirate! Our Mama totally forgot about Talk Like a Pirate Day :-(
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Ahoy Mates! Cute post. I love the photos.

Ann said...

You are by far, the cutest pirate I have ever seen

Millie and Walter said...

You sure make a cute pirate, Beau.