Saturday, August 10, 2024

The Same Old Story

 


There I was, licking up crumbs, Mama was behind me, taking photos of the new 100 percent peanut powder that she puts in her fruit smoothy. She took this photo of me, and then thought this is my chance. ha ha ha ha
I heard her tell daddy later, even when I am looking down at the camera and not at Beau, he sees me turn the cell sideways and boogies



I need a sister or a brother or a cat, but Mama says she is to old


THE END of this same old story. Me on 8/3/2024 for posterity

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh Beau. You know, the camera won't kill you!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
The price of fame, eh, Beau? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Ann said...

Gibbs has a basket for his toys too. His is overflowing and most of them he never touches. I think some of them are even leftovers from Duke.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
I am sorry you are so camera shy, I do love seeing your photos.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Millie and Walter said...

You are a master at camera avoidance, Beau, but it's always nice to see you even if we don't see your face.

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau your posterior is gorgeous no wonder Mom turns into a MS
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

It's not your fault that the camera loves the handsome you Beau!

Mevely317 said...

What a struggle being so photogenic, huh? Well, someone's gotta do it! Thank you for making our hearts smile!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It may be the same old story but I always enjoy seeing you.

DeniseinVA said...

Just smile dear Beau, you always look so cute when you smile. Heck, you look cute in these photos.

Juno said...

Peanuts butter powder in fruits smoothy sounds yummy!!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Is that for posterity or posterior? Cause that's what you keep giving your Mama!

Ojo said...

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! You lost me at peanut butter. It comes in POWDER? Yes please!