Saturday, May 18, 2024

Hit me with your best Caturday Art Shot

 


Mama decided she had a need to put my photos in a pig, or a hexagon shape HE HE HE and she also thinks I need a job. (I have no clue why I need to be inside a pig or what she would use it for) She said she is always trying to Hit Me with Her Best Shot and I do nothing but stand, sit or lay while she does it. Now my new position is Starring in he practice on Notes and Procreate Apps. 
These have 3 purposes and are really important to her.
1. is Blog Fodder
2. is I am now a part of her set of instructions on how to use notes app on iPad. (she seems to forget what she did a lot more than she used to and these slides are filed on iPad and can be read at any time)
3rd purpose is seeing my beautiful face by one and all including my Mama
I am a little miffed that she used my cat cousins on one of MY slides.

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
The pig looks cute and I always love seeing your beautiful face.
It is a neat way to keep notes, your Mama is smart.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Ginny Hartzler said...

A great and fun remembering idea!!

ZOOLATRY said...

Huh? Did Mama forget meds this morning???? Beware the IPAD takes over UBRAIN!

My Mind's Eye said...

Bravo on the Saturday art. Beau you are gawgeous no matter how your a artified
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your Mama is sure having lots of fun with her new toy Beau!

Rose said...

The phrase ' use it or lose it' is so true...if I have not did something in a long time I forget. Maybe with just making these files it will help you remember better. I know it does me with making a grocery list.

Kten said...

We wondered if she was suggesting you are piggy in your eating. It looks like you are having a lot of fun. Lee and Phod

DeniseinVA said...

It is always fun to see what mama comes up with.