Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Answers to Sunday Guessing Game

 Sunday questions were:      Can you guess who I am looking at? Daddy, of course
What am I asking for? Ritz Cracker is what Daddy was eating and yes, I did get two..

 who is the photographer, ha ha ha, you KNOW it was da Mad Snapping Mama and what is she using to take the pictures?


She has a new iPad, it came from Amazon and is a gift from a friend who wanted her to be able to lay in bed with my legs propped up and not have to stop posting and reading blogs. It is the same friend who gifted her the iPhone 7 to use as a camera, October 18th of 2022. Her friend got a new phone and mailed her old one to my Mama and for the past 18 months she has followed me everywhere I go pointing it at me. 



And NOW THIS! this one she can stand it on the floor because its BIG, 10'2''
She said to tell you it was easy peasy set up because she married the new iPad to the Old iPhone.
I did not see a wedding dress or a minister or any signs of a wedding, yet here they are married and talking to each other.
Can you see my excitement?


17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You look thoroughly disenchanted and a bit disgusted. But maybe just sleepy...

CheerfulMonk said...

You look relaxed, and that's good enough. Thank you for letting your mom take pictures of you. ❤️

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
More a sign of resignation to the inevitable! Fret not, Beau boy, if it keeps you in touch with hour adoring public (that's me and everyone else viewing here), then please continue to bear with it! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

WFT Nobby said...

Well Beau, they may be married but that does not mean they will remain talking to each other...
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We got one of two right! Your Mama has a very generous friend! The only tablet in this house is an 8 inch kindle fire! No way we could afford an iPad. We have never had an iPhone either, which is strange given that #1 has been using Macs all her life, and bought the very first 128k Mac in 1985. It's all a question of money. The older the poorer. Our current MacBook Pro is second-hand.

Woofs,
Ollie

Ann said...

Your excitement over the situation apparently was exhausting :)
You would think if there was a marriage there would have at least been cake.

eileeninmd said...

I was right on my guess, your daddy! The Ritz crackers are tasty.
Your Mama's friend is very nice! HUGS, have a great day!

Millie and Walter said...

We guessed right! You probably would be excited if that gator was filled with treats, Beau.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Nice to see you sweet Beau but maybe you need to stick to your regular treats!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Ritz crackers are the BEST, aren't they? We are glad tohear your Daddy shared and happy to see your Mama has some new things to play with!
xoxo,
Sunny & Rosy

Sandee said...

I missed this post, but I don't blog Thursday through Sunday. You're most handsome, Beau.

Have a woof woof day and rest of the week. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh Beau, we hate to break the news, but now Mom has all the more to flashy beast you with:)

Woos - Misty and Timber

Mevely317 said...

Beau, you look positively agog with delight. (bahahaha)

You see, we silly humans can't bear the thought of your momma's not being able to post and entertain us.

Mevely317 said...

Was it something I said? Poor Blogger must be so hungry, it's gobbling up my comments again.

lexitheschnauzer said...

Well, Beau, that's one wedding you're not sending any good wishes too, right? BOL! Lucy (I know how you feel.)

Rose said...

WFT's answer made me about burst out laughing out loud...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have to say that your Mama has a very nice friend.