Sunday, March 3, 2024

Cougar Tales Rock

 

Graphics by Microsoft Designer AI and Mad Snapper 

You are never too old, to wacky or wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.
You can find magic wherever you look, all you need is a Cougar named Callie, to pick up a book and read to a baby named Brook.



Brook if you get scared you don't have to LOOK at the pictures, you can crawl all about, and hide in a nook and listen to the cougar as she reads the book.
Callie will read you the story, by reading out loud, and it might be a story about a baby in a cloud.


And Baby, Oh Baby, the places you'll go, and the things you will know.



This week is Read Across America! Get Reading, Please.

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

A perfect Seussian creation!! Makes me think of Tarzan being raised by apes.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love those reading glasses! And I believe in reading to children. One of my happiest memories.

Ann said...

Aw, these are adorable. Love the glasses on the cougar. The last one is my favorite. I like the way the baby is looking up at the cougar.

eileeninmd said...

Love the cougar images! I like buying children's books for my grandsons, they seem to love books and being read to.

HUGS, have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Gorgeous! 🥰 YAM xx

Tigger's Mum said...

That's a particularly 'granny like' cougar 😊. Radiates warmth and tenderness.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Have a lovely Dr S Day. Happy reading, too. Good books, besides the book of life, which we each write as we go along, are well worth the time and energy and repay the effort.
ERin

My Mind's Eye said...

SANDRA (YES I'M SHOUTING) YOU ARE 100000% QUEEN OF AI AND OMCS TODAY MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE SO FAR...WELL ONLY WHEN BEAU ISN'T IN THEM. HE IS ALWAYS MY FAVORITE
HUGS CECILIA

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a fun post and I love that reading cougar too!

Millie and Walter said...

We love the illustrations for your Dr. Seuss tribute. The babies sure looks like they are enjoying themselves.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sweet!

Mevely317 said...

You and AI did wonderfully! Who'd have ever thought a cougar might become a professional nanny?!

Rose said...

I should have some books memorized with the number of times I read them!

lexitheschnauzer said...

Great, great job on the poem and the pictures! Definitely Seuss-worthy. (I always read to my boys, too.)