Friday, February 9, 2024

Weather Weirding


Our weather has been weird, up and down in temps, jumping 40 degrees up one day and down the next.
Mama found this quote
This year has been full of what some call “weather weirding,” or wild shifts in weather conditions like swings from rainfall to drought. Clare Mulroy, USA TODAY
I can tell  you though, even with storms and wind and up and down from cold to hot, and hot to cold and back to hot, I have only missed 1 walk in the past year, and only 3 walks in my 3 years 4 months with Mama and Daddy. Mama walks me rain or shine. She does not do Lightning. 
Can you see how the sun makes me feel? I am toasting/roasting my self standing up, and the sun made my eyes shut and I feel so sleepy.


I wandered over and sprawled out for a nap in the pine needles, and a piece of slate that feels hot  and THEN you can guess what happened.
Florida Sun is hot, even when the temp was 65, the sun feels wonderful.
Why can't she just sit in the sun and enjoy it? 






17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Mama is your shadow, Beau! She will remember an old song called "Me & My Shadow." We have 20 degrees one day and 60 the next!!

WFT Nobby said...

Well done Mama! Long may you both continue to enjoy your every day walks. Here in Scotland, it seems the always wet and windy weather is becoming wetter and windier.
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.

easyweimaraner said...

we have a song tip for you too... me and you and a dog named... BEAU! LOBO knew it in advance LOL

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We have almost forgotten what sun feels like! It's been raining non-stop here.

Wew love the Weims' song idea!

Woofs,
Ollie

Ann said...

It was in the 50's here yesterday which in these parts feels like a heat wave in February. I would love all that sunshine.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OH don't even get me started on weirding weather, Beau boy... I said don't even...Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Millie and Walter said...

You sure look happy to be warmed by the sun, Beau. We're having our last day of sun today before we go back to the gloomy days of clouds and precip for the next week. It's fun to soak up as much sun as we can find.

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau I think if you took PhD courses in understanding da Mama you would still be only about 10% knowledgeable.
As the saying goes, if you can't beat'em, join'em
Hugs Cecilia

Rose said...

I wish I could join you in the sun to roast and toast myself....

Mevely317 said...

Asleep on your feet! I love how your color matches the pretty pool water.
Your momma's as dependable as (what they used to say was) the postman! Blessed ... yep, you are.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look terrific enjoying your sunpuddles out there handsome Beau, even with your own personal photographer!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We also adore the sun...no matter how cold or warm it is!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Ojo said...

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! The weather has been weirding here, too! Very cold! Then very warm! Your sun looks lovely!

CheerfulMonk said...

Hurray for all your walks and for sunshine to bask in!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
Cute photos, you always look handsome.
The sunshine makes me happy, we had so many cloudy cold days.
I like the shadows, great captures.
HUGS, enjoy your day!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm glad you haven't missed many walks. That's great. I like the comment from Ginny saying that Mama is your shadow.

DeniseinVA said...

Weird weather everywhere Beau! Your mama is always taking care of you with those walks.