Friday, February 23, 2024

Friday Flashback

 


Baby and Jake playing in the back yard, forever our Angels. This is an 8 x 10 framed and on our Kitchen Dog Wall. I smile at it each time I walk by

Leaving Bray park, November 2022
Mama said she was looking through my thousands of photos of ME and she saw these photos and started to sing 

Frog went a courtin' and he did ride, uh, huh

Frog went a courtin' and he did ride, uh, huh

Frog went a courtin' and he did ride

With a sword and a pistol by his side

Uh, huh, uh, huh, uh, huh


Tex Ritter Froggy went a courtin

15 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you for all the pictures! They warm my heart. ❤️

easyweimaraner said...

that is a cool song... we love it... and we would love a pistol and a sword... sadly the mama said no! we are dangerous enough without ...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
All fabby... meanwhile I may have to purchase a hot water bottle as I and The Grey are plunged back into winter ❄️! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great pics! Happy Friday, Beau and family!

Woofs,
Ollie

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Beau

I love your angels and of course Beau.
Cute photos. HUGS, have a happy day!

Millie and Walter said...

Those are all great pictures of happy pups.

My Mind's Eye said...

Awww Beau you are adorable as were all the angels who came before you
Hugs Cecilia

Ginny Hartzler said...

I remember this song, but only knew the words to the first sentence. This is a great photo!

Mevely317 said...

I don't know that song, but will check it out.
I love how Baby and Jake live on in imagery and bring a smile to your face.

Rose said...

Love that photo of Baby and Jake...that was a great capture. They move so fast it is hard to capture sometimes. I bet Beau is ready for a ride at any time!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a post filled with love and cuteness!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a fun flashback and lots of fun Beaus!

Ann said...

What a fun picture of Baby and Jake.

DeniseinVA said...

Sweet to see Baby and Jake, and you too Beau :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a sweet photo of Baby and Jake. Love the photos of you too Beau.