Sunday, December 17, 2023

Waiting for Santa on Selfie Sunday

 

Look at me, Mama, I am looking at you,
Mama, was so happy, she did not know what to do.
She thought for about 87 minutes
and said, lets do this, this will win it.
Win what Mama? What do you mean?
This is you waiting on Santa, you are the cutest ever seen.
But are you a good boy, I am waiting to see
If you were good enough for Santa to bring you TEA?
Just Kidding Beau, we all know dogs don't drink tea,
We are all waiting to see what your gifts will be.
Don't worry Mama



13 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

Awesome pictures of you Beau. You are looking fabulous.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,

Yes, you always look handsome. I am glad to see you looking at your Mama while she takes your photo. I hope Santa brings you some nice treats. HUGS, have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
On the fina count down now, Beau boy! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's such a sweet selfie handsome Beau!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

What a great way to combine selfie and Xmas ornamentation. I am sure one as sweet as you, Beau, will get your tea and much more.... No coal in your household.
ERin

Millie and Walter said...

That's a good selfie of you, Beau. We know Santa will bring you and your parents lots of great things for Christmas.

My Mind's Eye said...

Beau I hope you can hear me clapping with glee and jubilation!!
Hugs Cecilia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is such a sweet photo of you Beau. Santa will be good to you.

WFT Nobby said...

Gosh, it would be so disappointing, if Santa came and all he brought was TEA. Perish the thought!
Toodle-oo!
Nobby.
PS Gail, being a true Brit, thinks there is nothing better than a nice cup of tea, if one wants to feel all's right with the world.

Mevely317 said...

You're rocking those antlers, Beau!
I can't wait to see what Santa brings you!

CheerfulMonk said...

Yay, sweet Beau! ❤️

Rose said...

I just want to hug you!

DeniseinVA said...

You both got this, looking forward to seeing what this is :)