Saturday, June 3, 2023

AI Cat/Dog Caturday ART

 


This has got to stop! Mama is addicted to AI playtime.
She did take the time to take me to Bray Park Sunday morning.
Alone! Just Me and Mama! For the first time ever, in the car without daddy and in the park without daddy.
He said he had to work on the pool and could not go. 
We loved it.
Mama did not fall down and have no one to help her. up.
No dogs or humans attacked us requiring protection from our MAN.
PLUS! the icing on the cake, or make that the pats on head and back was when we passed a homeless lady with her back packs sitting on a bench.
Mama smiled and said do you like dogs? She laughed and said a loud yes!
She jumped up and ran over to pet me even before Mama was through saying, Beau loves to be petted, would you mind petting him?
She loved me, she said I have never seen a dog like this, what is he?
Mama said Mixed breed maybe Dane/Catahoula in that mix.
She said Beaus is Unique, there is no other like him and we went on our walk.
On the way home she drove really really slow, and put the window way down and I slobbered and slobbered on the window.
When we got home, she gave me my PB on Gator and went outside and washed the car.
Are you impressed? I was.
Mama is trying to find a way to make ME looke like these dogs! any ideas?





14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Last one is my favorite! Mom is doing really well with activity!! Hurrah, walking the park and washing the car. And best of all, doing such a kind thing to a homeless woman. They usually remain unseen and people won't even look them in the eyes. Ever heard John Prine's "Hello In There"?

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oooh, I love that you and Mum let that lady love on you!!! The description of your park trip and aftercare is just delightful, Beau. Though I worry a little that Mum now thinks she can work AI on you fur real! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Beau,
It is wonderful your Mama was able to go to the park with just you.
I am sure everyone who meets you loves you too. Love the artsy images.
HUGS, have a happy day!

Ann said...

These are all very cool. I can't even pick a favorite but it might possibly be the third one down.
That sounds like a really nice outing you and your mom had.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are impressed but we also know that you are much handsomer than any AI dog could ever be! How nice that you got to snuggle with the lady in the park!

Woofs,
Ollie

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that mom and me Sunday walk surely gave mom all kinds of inspirations for this post
Hugs Cecilia

Millie and Walter said...

That was nice of your mom to stop and let the lady pet you. We know you must have loved all the attention. Those are cute dog and cat pictures you mom conjured up with AI.

Mevely317 said...

Way to go, mom! Please, don't stop!
That was so sweet, y'all stopping to visit with that homeless lady. I'll bet that made her whole day. Now, if I could just borrow her gumption and wash my car, that would be lovely.

pilch92 said...

Very cool art.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your walk sweet Beau and how nice that lady got to give you some loving too.

CheerfulMonk said...

Hurray for your mom, hurray for you both! ❤️👍😊

CheerfulMonk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

Sounds like a wonderful.way to.start the day!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So glad you got to go to the park and run around. How nice to be petted by that lady.
I like the photos.